Chainalysis is one of the fastest growing companies in the cryptocurrency space. Our cryptocurrency investigation and compliance software is used by the world’s leading law enforcement agencies, regulators, and businesses as they combat fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity involving cryptocurrencies. With offices in New York, Washington D.C., and Copenhagen, we are backed by Benchmark and other leading names in venture capital. Our mission is to build trust in blockchains.
Our products are the most trusted solution used by compliance teams, law enforcement, and cryptocurrency businesses around the world. Specifically, Chainalysis KYT (Know Your Transaction) is used by crypto exchanges and financial institutions to combat money laundering and meet regulatory obligations, automating the compliance workflow and reducing fraudulent activity. Chainalysis Reactor is the investigation software that helps the world’s leading institutions link real-world illicit activity to cryptocurrency addresses and transactions.
The Customer Support Specialist reports into the Head of Customer Success. As the company’s first line of support, you will establish and nurture long-term relationships with customers, from government agencies to financial institutions, offering assistance, guidance, troubleshooting, and creative workarounds. The ideal candidate is a solutions-oriented thinker and excited by the prospect of rolling up their sleeves to tackle challenging problems.
Location: New York, Remote
- Provide responsive support to new and existing customers via email, phone, and other communication channels
- Develop and maintain deep knowledge of internal processes and tools including Confluence, Intercom, and Salesforce, along with customer use-cases and software packages
- Manage and own client issues through entire issue lifecycle
- Working closely with the Customer Success organization to successfully triage and elevate support tickets
- Capture client feedback while participating in product issue resolutions and product enhancement efforts
- 2+ years’ in a technical support role on a digital or software product
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Close attention to detail with strong organizational and superior time management skills
- Proven ability to manage competing tasks, set priorities, and follow up on client requests in a fast-paced environment
- Emotional intelligence and an empathetic propensity to read between the lines and understand what the customer is saying (and what they mean)
- Prior experience supporting data/infrastructure products (or similar environment) a plus!
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability and experience. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. We can’t wait to meet you.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salaries, stock options for senior roles, medical, dental and vision - which cover domestic partners as well - plus life and disability coverage, 20 vacation days, and a 401K plan. Chainalysists also get to participate in our annual Huddle, a week-long destination event that promotes team-building, professional development, and fun! In the office, you’ll receive a Mac or PC of your choice and access to a fully-stocked kitchen.