Chainalysis is one of the fastest growing companies in the cryptocurrency space. Our cryptocurrency investigation and compliance software is used by the world’s leading law enforcement agencies, regulators, and businesses as they combat fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity involving cryptocurrencies. With offices in New York, Washington D.C., London, and Copenhagen, we are backed by Accel, Benchmark and other leading names in venture capital. Our mission is to build trust in blockchains.
We are looking for Sales Enablement Specialist who will make it their mission to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of our sales and customer success teams. In this role, you will develop learning materials, deliver trainings, and structure capability-building routines for our sales team. This position will be based out of New York City.
- Own new hire sales onboarding for members of the revenue team, ensuring instructor-led sessions are scheduled, assignments are completed and feedback is given, so new hires are successful from the start.
- Partner with Sales Leadership, Product Marketing, Customer Success, and other stakeholders to determine enablement priorities.
- Coach our sales team through sales strategies, prospecting, and post-mortems to ensure continuous alignment and learning.
- Develop and maintain Sales and Customer Success playbooks, one sheets, and other job aides.
- Ensure onboarding curriculum enables hires to ramp within their first 90 days.
- Conduct ongoing training and coordinate with sales leadership to define sales support initiatives.
- Collaborate with marketing and other departments to evangelize the need for new content that will educate the sales team and advance deals, such as case studies, competitive information fact sheets, and product collateral.
- Measure the impact of Sales Enablement solutions and pivot (or continue) based on results.
- Develop proactive and sophisticated learning resources using existing systems and training programs, as well as assessing a future Learning Management System (LMS).
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience, preferably in training and enablement. SaaS sales experience a plus.
- Experience with proven models for coaching and training a sales team.
- Passion for developing others.
- Proficiency in establishing learning and performance metrics and measurements (ROI & Benchmarking)
- A team player with strong written communication and presentation skills
- Highly-motivated and a self-starter, you want to make valuable contributions to a growing team.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability and experience. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. We can’t wait to meet you.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salaries, stock options for senior roles, medical, dental and vision - which cover domestic partners as well - plus life and disability coverage, 20 vacation days, and a 401K plan. Chainalysists also get to participate in our annual Huddle, a week-long destination event that promotes team-building, professional development, and fun! In the office, you’ll receive a Mac or PC of your choice and a fully stocked kitchen.