Chainalysis is one of the fastest growing companies in the cryptocurrency space. Our cryptocurrency investigation and compliance software is used by the world’s leading law enforcement agencies, regulators, and businesses as they combat fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity involving cryptocurrencies. With offices in New York, Washington D.C., London, and Copenhagen, we are backed by Accel, Benchmark and other leading names in venture capital. Our mission is to build trust in blockchains.
We are looking for a tactical, hands-on product leader to lead the implementation to launch support for dozens of new blockchains over the next year, including Facebook’s Libra and Binance Chain. This role will partner with the Blockchain Intelligence team to understand each cryptocurrency’s unique properties and develop clustering heuristics to group addresses and transactions. Experience in crypto isn’t a requirement, but be ready to jump right in and learn quickly.
This position will be based in London.
- Set the vision and strategy for product development by researching our customers’ needs, creating a compelling product vision, and bringing products to market
- Manage complex and cross-functional projects. It takes a true owner to see a project through from conception to launch: you need to be part-visionary, part-diplomat, part-manager, and part-communicator.
- Work effectively with the sales team and customer success to communicate the product’s value to a diverse set of clients
- Own your product and initiatives from start to finish by making decisions based on data and intuition to push projects to completion
- Collaborate with engineering to inform important technical decisions
- Take initiative amidst an often ambiguous environment to drive progress
- Extensive demonstrable experience with launching products for fast-paced tech companies
- Demonstrable experience and passion for delivering customer value, uncovering customer needs and turning pain points into product opportunities
- Previous experience of excellent communication skills to effectively articulate the business value of our products and describe technical requirements to developers
- Previous experience of working with different software and technologies
- Demonstrable experience in leading and managing multidisciplinary project teams
- Outstanding project management skills
- Strong academic record in a related field
- Curiosity and a creative mindset
- Ruthless at prioritization - there’s always more work than can be done, but you know how to focus on the few things that matter most right now
- Open to traveling to meet with our customers in-person and understanding how they use our products.
You belong here
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability and experience. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. We can’t wait to meet you.
Competitive salary package
Please apply by 21 September 2019