Chainalysis is one of the fastest growing companies in the cryptocurrency space. Our cryptocurrency investigation and compliance software is used by the world’s leading law enforcement agencies, regulators, and businesses as they combat fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity involving cryptocurrencies. With offices in New York, Washington D.C., and Copenhagen, we are backed by Benchmark and other leading names in venture capital. Our mission is to build trust in blockchains.
We are looking for a proactive and customer-centric Renewal Specialist to join our growing revenue team. You will have ownership of a book of business with a direct impact on the retention and overall satisfaction of our existing customers.
This role will be located in our New York office.
You will be accountable for:
- Managing a book of assigned renewals working directly with customers, and in collaboration with sales and customer success teams
- Drive efficiencies through continuous process optimization and updating of renewal playbooks
- Drive discussions around renewal forecasting and pipeline during revenue team meetings
- Collaborate with account executives, customer success managers, senior leadership, and product when needed to ensure a timely renewal
- Manage the full contract lifecycle and playbook for contract renewals
- Quickly identify blockers to renewals and work with customer success to drive solutions
- Be another customer advocate by establishing rapport, trust and credibility with them
To successfully execute for this role you will need:
- Outstanding communication and customer management skills
- Experience in software as a service business or similar company
- Experience with contract management, terms of service and working through legal reviews
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams without constant oversight
- A passion to work in a fast paced environment with high performing peers
- Bonus: A desire to work in Fintech or Cryptocurrencies
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability and experience. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. We can’t wait to meet you.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salaries, stock options for senior roles, medical, dental and vision - which cover domestic partners as well - plus life and disability coverage, 20 vacation days, and a 401K plan. Chainalysists also get to participate in our annual Huddle, a destination event that promotes team-building, professional development, and fun! In the office, you’ll have access to a Mac or PC of your choice and a fully stocked kitchen.