Chainalysis is one of the fastest growing companies in the cryptocurrency space. Our cryptocurrency investigation and compliance software is used by the world’s leading law enforcement agencies, regulators, and businesses as they combat fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity involving cryptocurrencies. With offices in New York, London, Washington D.C., and Copenhagen, we are backed by Accel, Benchmark, and other leading names in venture capital. Our mission is to build trust in blockchains.
The Training Team at Chainalysis is responsible for educating our customers on how to use Chainalysis’ software to conduct investigations and comply with anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism regulations.
E-Learning Producers at Chainalysis work as an integral part of the Training Team to develop industry & technical product training programs that will be delivered to customers, partners and employees. Key duties will involve development of engaging video tutorials, interactive simulators, and other instructional content for the Chainalysis Academy training & certification program. E-Learning Producers manage the Academy infrastructure and play key roles in cross-team projects to build & customize industry-relevant learning experiences.
This position will be based in our New York office but remote applicants are welcome to apply.
- Develop Video & E-Learning Training Content – Create and maintain visually outstanding video tutorials, software simulators & other instructional content. Develop customer/vertical specific versions of content.
- Curate & Maintain Training & Certification Paths – Create contextual learning paths for customers, partners & employees. Build assessments to certify our users on key workflows.
- Manage Learning Infrastructure - Maintain our Learning Management System.
- Facilitate Training & New Product Release Updates – Serve as Training partner during new product releases. When needed, deliver new feature or core customer training webinars.
- Other – Assist with cutting edge technology & innovation projects as assigned at the discretion of team leadership.
- 4-5 years of experience developing visually outstanding video tutorials and e-learning courses, with a strong background working in a software customer training environment
- Track record of achievement in all aspects of instructional video & simulator development including video/screen/audio capture, editing and launching content to an LMS.
- Expertise with:
- Digital media production software (e.g. Adobe CC Apps, Camtasia, After Effects)
- Rapid E-Learning production tools (e.g. Adobe Captivate or Articulate Storyline)
- Learning Management Systems
- Excellent planning, organization, and communication skills to handle juggling multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal & written communication skills to partner with global Trainers & SMEs on training development, maintenance & delivery.
- Eagerness to grow by learning new visual styles, instructional methodologies, and technologies
- Willingness to deliver live remote training and travel up to 20% in peak periods
- Experience with cryptocurrency or blockchain applications
- Experience with motion graphics-based training videos
- Experience in instructional design, measurement and evaluation of training initiatives
- Experience designing & developing live 1-on-1 and webinar-based Instructor-led training programs, including facilitator guides and supporting handouts
- Strong project management experience a plus
- Strong technical documentation experience a plus
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability and experience. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. We can’t wait to meet you.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salaries, stock options for senior roles, medical, dental and vision - which cover domestic partners as well - plus life and disability coverage, 20 vacation days, and a 401K plan. Chainalysists also get to participate in our annual Huddle, a destination event that promotes team-building, professional development, and fun! In the office, you’ll receive a Mac or PC of your choice and a fully stocked kitchen.