Chainalysis is one of the fastest growing companies in the cryptocurrency space. Our cryptocurrency investigation and compliance software is used by the world’s leading law enforcement agencies, regulators, and businesses as they combat fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity involving cryptocurrencies. With offices in New York, Washington D.C., London, and Copenhagen, we are backed by Accel, Benchmark and other leading names in venture capital. Our mission is to build trust in blockchains.
We are looking for data warehouse engineers with a well rounded software development background and proficiencies in ETL processes, and data warehouse operations.
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain a state of art data warehouse that provides meaningful insights to various customer facing teams.
- Design and develop data models and schemas for the data using appropriate technologies.
- Work across multiple teams to automate and orchestrate the flow of data into our data warehouse.
- Produce high-quality production ready code in an agile environment.
- Act as a key Data Warehouse SME within Data Availability team to drive successful adoption of best practices, standardization of data provision to the data warehouse and proactive management of data refresh and accuracy.
The ideal candidate should be a passionate, self-directed, team player with experience working in agile and a willingness to work and learn in a collaborative environment.
To be successful, you should have experience in the following areas:
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience in the data warehouse domain.
- 3+ years of experience developing data warehouses using any of these technologies.
- Big Query
- Python, Scala or Java coding experience, proficiency with at least one of them is required.
- Relational Databases like PostgreSQL.
- Experience of developing dashboard using Tableau or Looker.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of cryptocurrencies at a technical level
- Working knowledge of regulatory compliance within the cryptocurrency sector
You belong here:
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability and experience. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. We can’t wait to meet you.
Perks & Benefits:
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salaries, stock options for senior roles, medical, dental and vision - which cover domestic partners as well - plus life and disability coverage, 20 vacation days, and a 401K plan. Chainalysists also get to participate in our annual Huddle, a three day long destination event that promotes team-building, professional development, and fun! In the office, you’ll receive a Mac or PC of your choice and a fully stocked kitchen.