Chainalysis is one of the fastest growing companies in the cryptocurrency space. Our cryptocurrency investigation and compliance software is used by the world’s leading law enforcement agencies, regulators, and businesses as they combat fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity involving cryptocurrencies. With offices in New York, London, Washington D.C., and Copenhagen, we are backed by Accel, Benchmark, and other leading names in venture capital. Our mission is to build trust in blockchains.
Product Marketing at Chainalysis develops narratives that help both investigators see Chainalysis as an indispensable technology partner in disrupting criminal activity and helping compliance professionals build best-in-class programs.
We are looking for an experienced marketer or strategist with analyst chops to craft and deliver clear and compelling stories with our rich datasets in a high visibility role. This is an opportunity to own the end-to-end data product marketing strategy, represent Chainalysis in the market with thought leadership, and deliver sales enablement materials that support the market in making cryptocurrencies safer for all.
This position will be based out of New York.
If you are skilled at extracting the most insightful nuggets from data, incorporating a comprehensive view of the market into your analysis, and presenting the findings in a way that leaves audiences wanting more, than we would love to talk!
- Extract the insights from our rich data sets and turn them into compelling stories delivered via high impact content in collaboration with research and editor-in-chief
- Deliver thought leadership content via blogs, papers, guides, and webinars
- Package data product launches into comprehensive sales enablement kits that include product FAQs, presentation decks, collateral, and training for customer-facing teams
- Partner with Product Management to inform product strategy across offerings
- Present thought leadership; represent Chainalysis at industry events
- Work closely with research team and leadership to craft value proposition
- Execute campaigns in collaboration with Demand Generation and Events teams
- Research competitive landscape and build market intelligence for the Sales and Marketing teams
- At least 5 years as a product marketer, strategic marketer, strategist, consultant, or analyst in technology/SaaS, data analytics or cyber security, intelligence or related field
- Demonstrated ability to deliver data-driven content and high impact presentations
- Self-starter who can meet deadlines while juggling multiple work-streams
- Highly skilled storyteller and presenter who delivers “aha” moments to varied audiences
- Collaborative mindset. Will work cross-functionally and within a rapidly growing startup
- Cybercrimes, cyber security, intelligence, or infosec analyst experience is a plus
- Passion for and curiosity about technology (cryptocurrency and blockchain a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA a plus
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability and experience. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. We can’t wait to meet you.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salaries, stock options for senior roles, medical, dental and vision - which cover domestic partners as well - plus life and disability coverage, 20 vacation days, and a 401K plan. Chainalysists also get to participate in our annual Huddle, a three day destination event that promotes team-building, professional development, and fun! In the office, you’ll receive a Mac or PC of your choice and a fully stocked kitchen.