Chainalysis is one of the fastest growing companies in the cryptocurrency space. Our cryptocurrency investigation and compliance software is used by the world’s leading law enforcement agencies, regulators, and businesses as they combat fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity involving cryptocurrencies. With offices in New York, Washington D.C., London, and Copenhagen, we are backed by Accel, Benchmark and other leading names in venture capital. Our mission is to build trust in blockchains.
- Chainalysis is the number one trusted solution on the market. Our clients include organisations like Europol, the United Nations, Barclay’s, and others in over 40 countries around the world.
- Chainalysis raised a $30 million Series B round led by Accel in February, with a follow-on investment from Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi in April.
- Our revenue has grown three times since last April when we raised $16 million in Series A led by Benchmark
Our new London office is looking for a Customer Success Manager who will manage an APAC client-base including government and financial institutions as well as crypto exchanges.
We’re looking for a technically-minded and client-oriented person who can ensure a smooth onboarding experience, manage the technical integration, and deliver ongoing education to maximize the value customers receive from our solutions.
- Collaborate with peers across Sales, Product, Training and Professional Services teams to ensure seamless transition post-sales through product integration and deployment
- Drive product adoption through technical integrations, product coaching, and post onboarding support
- Work closely with customers to develop creative solutions to meet customer specific technical requirements
- Consultative approach to integrations that take into account the unique requirements for each customer
- Gather and explore feedback from customers on strengths, challenges, and opportunities within Chainalysis products
- Play a crucial role in pre-sales activities like solutions design, product demos, and whiteboarding sessions
- Foster a superior customer experience from onboarding through support
- Proven experience in a customer facing Customer Success, Pre-Sales, or Consulting role in the B2B SaaS industry
- Verbal/Written fluency in both Korean and English
- Ability to lead multiple concurrent projects each having unique requirements
- Technical knowledge (REST APIs integrations) is a plus
Perks + Benefits
- Join an amazing international team (we have offices in NYC, Washington DC, London and Copenhagen)
- Have a meaningful impact on our expansion
- Shape the future of cryptocurrency!
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability and experience. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. We can’t wait to meet you.