Chainalysis is one of the fastest growing companies in the cryptocurrency space. Our cryptocurrency investigation and compliance software is used by the world’s leading law enforcement agencies, regulators, and businesses as they combat fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity involving cryptocurrencies. With offices in New York, Washington D.C., London, and Copenhagen, we are backed by Accel, Benchmark and other leading names in venture capital. Our mission is to build trust in blockchains.
The Public Sector team at Chainalysis is responsible for growing our business and providing unequaled domain expertise to governments and regulatory bodies in the US. We are currently hiring a Federal Account Executive to leverage our unique intelligence about illicit activity in cryptocurrencies to help government agencies achieve their mission.
This position will be based out of our Washington, DC office.
- Effectively prospect into and engage with defense, intelligence, law enforcement, and state/local entities to identify potential use cases and position the Chainalysis solution and expertise as the superior way to investigate illicit cryptocurrency activity
- Manage the entire sales process from prospecting and engaging with key decision-makers through to purchase order and implementation.
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams (Sales Development, Product, Marketing, etc.) to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility on sales and revenue performance by actively handling your pipeline of opportunities
- Predictably and consistently achieve and exceed quota targets while developing a robust and loyal customer base
- Develop a deep understanding of the cryptocurrency landscape and provide unmatched expertise to help customers develop solutions that advance their internal goals as well as promote long-term reliance on Chainalysis
- Work collaboratively with other Account Executives to improve the overall team's performance
- 5+ years' SaaS sales experience focused on government customers, proprietary data or cybersecurity experience preferred
- A deep appreciation and habit of using systematic sales methodologies (e.g. Sandler, Challenger, SPIN, MEDDIC)
- A track record of successful selling to greenfield territories and adding net new logos in a Federal/Government software sales role, especially selling to defense, law enforcement, and/or intelligence agencies
- An extensive network consisting of decision-makers in the above areas is a huge plus!
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment; previous startup experience, preferred
- Clearance would be a plus
- Travel as needed
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability and experience. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. We can’t wait to meet you.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salaries, stock options for senior roles, medical, dental and vision - which cover domestic partners as well - plus life and disability coverage, 20 vacation days, and a 401K plan. Chainalysists also get to participate in our annual Huddle, a three day long destination event that promotes team-building, professional development, and fun! In the office, you’ll have access to a Mac or PC of your choice and a fully stocked kitchen.