Chainalysis is the key voice in building trust in blockchains today, collaborating with the world’s leading government agencies, cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions, and cybersecurity companies in over 60 countries. Our data platform powers investigation, compliance, and risk management tools that have been used to solve some of the world’s most high-profile cyber criminal cases and ensure global access to cryptocurrency safely.
Architects of delightful and feature-full experiences, the Product Design team strives to build products that are impactful, valuable, and easy to use. Our guiding principle is that we are user-obsessed, from initial kickoff down to every last detail of the finishing touches. We appreciate designers that are intellectually curious, love cross-functional team collaboration, and are devoted to honing their craft. As a senior product designer, we expect you to skillfully utilize your product, interaction, and visual toolkit to build innovative, user-friendly experiences for a diverse, global audience.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You feel fully confident collaborating with product managers and engineers to set the long and short term roadmap of the product
- You own the end-to-end user journey, from ideation, to prototyping, to user testing, to final production
- You tell powerful stories about your work with the ability to tailor your content to different audiences
- You iteratively build solutions that balance delightful usability, functionality, and technical flexibility
- You document and build on design systems as they pertain to your product and provide guidance on cross-product design strategy
- You are comfortable with autonomy and actively provide direction to other designers within your team
- You inspire and are inspired by other designers to stoke a culture of candor, quality work, and growth
- You both welcome and actively solicit feedback from cross-functional teams to build better work processes and cultivate your partnerships with others
- You are a proactive champion for design thinking across the organization and actively work to push the boundaries of innovation and efficiency in your design process
- You are devoted to excellence and continually raise the bar for quality across every design touchpoint in the organization
A background like this helps:
- Proven track record of working within a product team to ship successful experiences to users
- Excellence and efficiency in using Figma, Sketch, or Adobe Creative Suite
- Outstanding visual design aesthetics combined with holistic UX understanding
- Strong portfolio of past work that showcases using best-in-class interaction and visual design as tools to drive product growth
- Solid understanding on how to build scalable, modular designs that delight users, satisfy business goals, and meet technical requirements
- Values the importance of over-communication and detail-driven documentation, especially when collaborating with remote colleagues in different time zones
- Passion for asking the right questions and ability to leverage all available resources–such as conducting user research or delving into analytics–to formulate solutions to complex problems
- Entrepreneurial mindset and exceptionally proactive about guiding strategic thinking in a greenfield, innovative product space
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience with or a working knowledge of front-end component libraries, like AntDesign or Google Material Design
- Have experience with B2B, fintech, or especially, cryptocurrency products
- You have previously worked on technical products and data visualizations
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - USA
All employees are required to have or obtain a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment at Chainalysis, unless an exemption has been approved. All employees shall be required to report their vaccine status. All new employees shall be required to provide proof of their vaccination status prior to the start of their employment.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - EMEA
As an employer, Chainalysis is obliged to ensure a healthy and safe working environment. This means that we must try to prevent the coronavirus from spreading inside the workplace and all employees are obliged to follow the local regulations issued by the relevant health authorities.
- To help support a safe work environment, we encourage all employees in EMEA to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Employees will not be required to attend an event or in-person customer meeting.
- Employees in the EU and the UK are allowed to travel internationally for internal meetings to any country deemed “green or amber” by the EU and the UK authorities. All attendees for Chainalysis in-person events or meetings will be required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- International travel will only be permitted if you receive approval from both your manager and Executive Leader
- You must familiarize yourself and comply with any screening/safety protocols imposed by the entity/individual hosting the in-person meeting or event
- You must comply with any and all safety guidelines and travel restrictions established by applicable law
- If you are in close or proximate contact with others at the event/customer site and test positive for COVID-19, you must immediately notify the People Team and avoid contact with others for 10 days
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - APAC
With circumstances changing on a regular basis and parts of our APAC team going in and out of mandatory lockdown, APAC will continue to follow country legislation and guidelines.