Chainalysis is one of the fastest growing companies in the cryptocurrency space. Our cryptocurrency investigation and compliance software is used by the world’s leading law enforcement agencies, regulators, and businesses as they combat fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity involving cryptocurrencies. With offices in New York, Washington D.C., London, and Copenhagen, we are backed by Accel, Benchmark and other leading names in venture capital. Our mission is to build trust in blockchains.
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer who loves untangling complex user workflows and designing simple and empathetic solutions to take their place. If you are passionate about user experience and cryptocurrency products and thrive breaking new ground in user interfaces, we would love to hear from you.
You will be part of the global product design team and will be working together with other designers, product managers, and engineers, advocating for our users and our design principles.
This position will be based out of London.
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to achieve design consistency across our core products from mockups to finished design
- Solve data visualization challenges like network graphs and risk visualization, humanize complex product ideas, and bring a new perspective to existing solutions
- Design intuitive and delightful workflows for our users who range from the world’s best cryptocurrency investigators to compliance officers still learning Bitcoin basics
- Be a strong and vocal advocate for our users and their professional challenges
- Invest time observing how our users get their jobs done, on the road, in banks, and at cryptocurrency exchanges, validating new concepts and ideas with them
- Participate in product discussions where you will be responsible for providing input on best practices, insights about our users, and solutions to current design and UX challenges
- Minimum of 5+ years of increasing responsibility in product design
- Strong online portfolio (concept and design)
- Adept understanding of visual hierarchy, layout and information architecture
- Ability to turn complex business problems into simple and intuitive products
- Expert knowledge what makes a great user experience
- Comfortable working in an agile product- and engineering-driven culture
- Strong aptitude to learn about technical aspects of cryptocurrency
- Curious and experimental mindset
Using the upload links below, please include a portfolio along with your resume that showcases your work and describes your role on the projects highlighted.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability and experience. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. We can’t wait to meet you.