The Chainalysis Training Team designs and delivers impactful, engaging content to drive education on cryptocurrency technology and Chainalysis products. We ensure our customers understand the ecosystem, and are able to best use Chainalysis solutions to achieve real world results.
Training specialists are the face of those educational efforts. They develop and lead training and certification programs for the world’s top investigative and compliance practitioners, both in person and virtually. We measure success through training quality and the product adoption and skill level of each user.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’ve built expertise across the Chainalysis product suite, on cryptocurrency technology, and investigative, compliance & regulatory workflows - and you can help others develop these same skills.
- You’ve created engaging, interactive content to equip our customers on the latest product offering, launched exciting e-learning courses, and have enjoyed explaining cryptocurrency developments to a global audience.
- You’ve established trust with customers through your approachable style and they seek you out for your investigative skills and compliance knowledge.
- You’ve collaborated widely within Chainalysis, working closely with experts in customer success, product development, investigations, research and beyond, to find the best way to meet our customers’ learning needs.
- You’ve taken ownership of our training program, helping to innovate our current content & leading it’s evolution.
A background like this helps:
- You’ve worked in investigations, intelligence analysis or financial compliance, or have comparable experience and a proven ability to learn new fields quickly.
- You’re an experienced trainer, designing and delivering exceptional virtual & onsite training globally (when safe to travel).
- You have an interest in cryptocurrency technology, and have a strong curiosity and hunger to learn new tech trends and develop industry leading expertise.
- You’re accustomed to communicating effectively across all levels of audience from new hires to established executives.
- Bonus points if you are fluent in Spanish, French, Dutch, German, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese or other languages.
- Bonus points if you have experience with Chainalysis or other blockchain analysis software products.
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.