Chainalysis is one of the fastest growing companies in the cryptocurrency space. Our cryptocurrency investigation and compliance software is used by the world’s leading law enforcement agencies, regulators, and businesses as they combat fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity involving cryptocurrencies. With offices in New York, Washington D.C., Copenhagen and London, we are backed by Benchmark and other leading names in venture capital. Our mission is to build trust in blockchains.
As a Chainalysis Technical Account Manager, you are the trusted customer advisor for the integration and deployment of our leading cryptocurrency analytics and investigation solutions. You will play a critical role in empowering our customers investigations of cryptocurrency based illicit activities. Naturally you are customer obsessed with a consultative approach to managing your assigned projects. You are also equally adept hands-on the keyboard working through deployments, integrations, and debugging complex problems.
This new role will work within the Customer Success team but in partnership with sales, product, and engineering teams to ensure clients have a seamless experience implementing the full value of our solutions.
This position will be based out of Washington, DC.
What you will do:
- Develop strong relationships with key technical contacts to become their trusted advisor
- Develop customer specific solutions for the deployment and integration of our products
- Execute deployment plans including software installation and REST API integrations
- Work closely with product teams to advocate for unique customer requirements and consideration in future releases
- Solve integration issues and environment challenges during implementation process
- Assist with the validation of new product deployments across multiple system environments
What you require:
- Strong aptitude to learn new technologies and technical aspects of cryptocurrency
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or equivalent job-related experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in consultative technical solutions development and delivery in roles like Professional Services, Solutions Architect, Technical Account Manager, or other post-sales roles
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, and the containerization of applications
- Linux system administration (expert) and performance tuning
- Proficient with SQL databases and writing SQL queries
- Proficient with data ingestion and integration via REST APIs
- A passion for solving technical problems with a “whatever it takes” approach to ensuring customer success
- Exceptional organizational skills to maintain focus in fast paced environment.
- Experience working with the federal government preferred
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability and experience. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. We can’t wait to meet you.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salaries, stock options for senior roles, medical, dental and vision - which cover domestic partners as well - plus life and disability coverage, 20 vacation days, and a 401K plan. Chainalysists also get to participate in our annual Huddle, a week-long destination event that promotes team-building, professional development, and fun! In the office, you’ll receive a Mac or PC of your choice and access to a fully-stocked kitchen.