Chainalysis is one of the fastest growing companies in the cryptocurrency space. Our cryptocurrency investigation and compliance software is used by the world’s leading law enforcement agencies, regulators, and businesses as they combat fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity involving cryptocurrencies. With offices in New York, Washington D.C., London, and Copenhagen, we are backed by Accel, Benchmark and other leading names in venture capital. Our mission is to build trust in blockchains.
The Public Sector Team at Chainalysis is responsible for growing our business and providing unequaled domain expertise to governments and regulatory bodies around the world. We are currently hiring a VP Public Sector to capitalize on the explosive growth in our government practice across Sales, Training, Professional Services, and Customer Success. The VP Public Sector is responsible for defining the go-to-market strategy in the Federal government and working on problems ranging from demand generation to strategically leveraging our unique intelligence about illicit actors and national security issues.
This position will be based out of our Washington, DC office.
- Develop a comprehensive account-penetration strategy that includes demand generation, enablement of customers, and partnerships for government prospects and customers in the areas of defense, intelligence, law enforcement, state and local entities, etc.
- Consistently and predictably drive growth through the full sales-cycle: demand generation to customer success
- Build and manage a team of Federal Account Executives focused on strategic verticals
- Empower Customer Success and Professional Services teams to seamlessly onboard all new customers and ensure that all projects are delivered successfully
- Manage system integrators, OEM’s, and other channels to increase the reach of Chainalysis products
- Establish close working relationships with Product and Research teams to identify new potential sources of revenue
- Collaborate with our Marketing team and Head of Global Policy to generate awareness and demand for our solutions
- 8+ years’ experience selling B2B technology into Federal accounts (proprietary data products preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience managing sales teams
- Prior experience building and managing a sales organization that has scaled to different parts of the Federal government
- Prior P/L responsibility for a rapidly expanding business unit within an enterprise software company
- Active TS-SCI clearance would be useful
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability and experience. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. We can’t wait to meet you.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salaries, stock options for senior roles, medical, dental and vision - which cover domestic partners as well - plus life and disability coverage, 20 vacation days, and a 401K plan. Chainalysists also get to participate in our annual Huddle, a week-long destination event that promotes team-building, professional development, and fun! In the office, you’ll have access to a Mac or PC of your choice and a fully stocked kitchen.