Chainalysis is one of the fastest growing companies in the cryptocurrency space. Our cryptocurrency investigation and compliance software is used by the world’s leading law enforcement agencies, regulators, and businesses as they combat fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity involving cryptocurrencies. With offices in New York, Washington D.C., London, and Copenhagen, we are backed by Accel, Benchmark, and other leading names in venture capital. Our mission is to build trust in blockchains.
As the first VP of Marketing, you’ll be responsible for setting the mission, vision, and strategy of our marketing practice that drives the next phase of growth at Chainalysis. Reporting directly into our CEO and working with an exceptionally talented team, you will leverage our existing momentum and continue to build and execute strategic plans across branding, product marketing, corporate communications, and more for our commercial and public sector markets around the world.
This role is based in our New York office.
- Lead and execute global marketing strategy across all verticals: cryptocurrency businesses, financial institutions, and governments
- Translate goals into effective integrated marketing strategies and campaigns for key product lines and customer segments
- Build, inspire, and lead a global marketing organization that delivers against marketing goals, with clearly defined roles, career paths, succession plans, and employee success strategies in all geographies
- Develop and own both company and product positioning to differentiate us from the competition and define the new category
- Collaborate with Design function to establish creative vision behind the Chainalysis brand
- Be a trusted advisor to Product Management & Sales Leadership to establish a continuous feedback loop to influence the product and market development roadmap
- 10 years’ experience in B2B marketing, high-growth organizations preferred
- Well-versed at growing and managing top-talent global marketing teams
- Previous focus on marketing to financial institutions and governments
- A compelling storyteller with experience creating categories
- Experience managing product marketing, brand, creative, events, and communications teams
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability and experience. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. We can’t wait to meet you.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salaries, stock options for senior roles, medical, dental and vision - which cover domestic partners as well - plus life and disability coverage, 20 vacation days, and a 401K plan. Chainalysists also get to participate in our annual Huddle, a week-long destination event that promotes team-building, professional development, and fun! In the office, you’ll have access to a Mac or PC of your choice and a fully stocked kitchen.