Chainalysis is one of the fastest growing companies in the cryptocurrency space. Our cryptocurrency investigation and compliance software is used by the world’s leading law enforcement agencies, regulators, and businesses as they combat fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity involving cryptocurrencies. With offices in New York, Washington D.C., London, and Copenhagen, we are backed by Accel, Benchmark and other leading names in venture capital. Our mission is to build trust in blockchains.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to build compliance products for financial institutions working with cryptocurrency businesses. This position will be based out of our New York office.
Chainalysis provides banks tools to help onboard cryptocurrency businesses and monitor them for high-risk activity. Using Chainalysis unlocks new business opportunities for banks, because it allows them to work with cryptocurrency businesses while complying with anti-money laundering laws. In addition to working with financial institutions, Chainalysis builds compliance products for cryptocurrency businesses and investigation tools for law enforcement.
- Define the data and interfaces that Financial Institutions (FIs) and regulators will use to assess the riskiness of cryptocurrency businesses
- Prioritize key teams and use cases within FIs that Chainalysis should target: transaction monitoring, onboarding, financial crimes, sanctions screening, and cybercrime investigations
- Gain a deep understanding of existing and emerging cryptocurrency regulations; collaborate with go to market teams to position how Chainalysis enables compliance with these regulations
- Find creative ways to iteratively deliver value to customers who may take a long time to buy and integrate new software
- Partner with engineering to inform important technical decisions
- 5+ years’ of experience launching products for fast-paced tech companies
- Passion for delivering customer value, uncovering customer needs, and turning pain points into product opportunities
- Excellent communication skills to effectively articulate the business value of our products and describe technical requirements to developers
- Outstanding project management skills
- Curiosity and a creative mindset
- Ruthless at prioritization - there’s always more work than can be done, but you know how to focus on the few things that matter most right now
- Open to traveling to meet with our customers in-person and understanding how they use our products
- Interest in or strong aptitude to learn about technical aspects of cryptocurrency
- Experience in fintech, regtech, or with financial institutions
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability and experience. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. We can’t wait to meet you.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salaries, stock options for senior roles, medical, dental and vision - which cover domestic partners as well - plus life and disability coverage, 20 vacation days, and a 401K plan. Chainalysists also get to participate in our annual Huddle, a week-long destination event that promotes team-building, professional development, and fun! In the office, you’ll receive a Mac or PC of your choice and a fully stocked kitchen.