The People Team at Chainalysis is dedicated to enabling growth, building an inclusive environment, and providing the benefits and perks that help our employees balance work, life, and happiness. Our job is to make sure Chainalysis has the right talent and framework in place to grow both quickly and thoughtfully.
Recruiters at Chainalysis are adept at getting through massive datasets of prospects, navigating a sometimes ambiguous environment, and selling why it’s awesome to be a Chainalysist. We measure success by how quickly we hire candidates and their ultimate success in their roles.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’ve met headcount goals that directly enabled Chainalysis to scale our Go-to-Market teams in the EMEA and APAC regions to increase revenue, add new customers, and improve our relationships with existing clients by directly influencing the hiring process for Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, Sales Operations experts, Solutions Architects, Marketing resources, Trainers, and more!
- You know our tech stack like the back of your hand (Greenhouse, GSuite, Pingboard, BambooHR, Slack, Confluence, Fetcher.ai, Brighthire etc.)
- You’ve built candidate pipelines using the usual suspects (LinkedIn, StackOverflow, etc.) in addition to network referrals, social media prospecting, events, and utilize existing relationships wherever possible.
- You have a strategic plan for preparing offers, negotiating compensation packages, and closing candidates with as little friction as possible.
- Our hiring managers trust your input and rely on your expertise to build their teams.
A background like this helps:
- Acronyms like ARR, CAC, TCV, etc. mean something to you.
- You’re familiar with recruitment nuances and trends as well as employment law across EMEA and APAC
- You’ve recruited in a fast-paced/high-volume environment before like a SaaS startup or recruitment agency focused on sales and customer-facing roles in a B2B SaaS business.
- You’re a pro at managing a recruitment process, sourcing candidates, and closing offers independently.
- You’re comfortable with distributed teams, working remotely, and collaborating with team members who are not colocated with you.
- You understand how roles in Sales, Professional Services, Solutions Engineering, Training, Customer Success, and more around the business directly contribute to company goals.
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.