The Talent Acquisition Partner will be a key member of our team leading recruiting as we scale our engineering, business, and operations team. This is a unique opportunity to make an immediate and meaningful contribution to a growing technology startup.
What you’ll do:
- Lead and coordinate the recruiting process from sourcing candidates to metrics to extending job offers
- Create inbound candidate interest by making long-term investments in authentic relationships and contributions to the community such as hosting tech events, sponsoring scholarships, and building awareness around our open-source software development
- Connect with passive candidates via outbound sourcing
- Maintain and grow our university relationships by organizing demo sessions, career fairs, and guest lectures
- Maintain and tweak our recruiting process to find the unique talent we need to be successful; to be time-efficient for candidates and hiring managers; and to welcome candidates of all backgrounds with DEI initiatives
- Maintain recruiting process documentation and Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Stay current with the latest recruiting trends, educate us, try new things, and iterate
- Collaborate closely with the CEO, People Operations, and hiring managers. Partner to make creative role-specific recruiting strategies.
- Embody our culture of collaboration, innovation, customer success, and continuous learning
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of related experience in any recruiting role
- Deep knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting
- Related bachelor's degree or master’s degree
- Fantastic diligence, project management, communication, listening, and negotiation skills
- Experience recruiting software developers is a plus
- Experience working at a growth-oriented startup is a plus
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Stock options to share in the growth that you help create
- 100% medical coverage for you and your dependents, and 99% coverage for dental and vision. 100% premium coverage for short term and long term disability.
- Tuition and Loan Reimbursement program
- Wellness Benefits Visa Card to promote and encourage healthy activities and lifestyle.
- 401K with 100% matching up to 6%. 100% vested from day one.
- Remote Workspace Benefit- $1,000 expense to buy office furniture for your remote workspace
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- 12 paid holidays throughout the calendar year, including a winter break
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Learning opportunities including workshops and Kindle or Audible credits
- Frequent team social events
- Center city office with roof deck and just steps from public transit
- Free lunch, snacks, and drinks at the office
- Commuter benefit for public transit and parking
Cesium was awarded
- 2020 Technology Startup Enterprise Award by the Philadelphia Alliance for Capital and Technologies (PACT)
- 2020 Startup of the Year in the Geospatial World Awards by Geospatial Media and Communications
- One of Philadelphia's Best Places to Work in Tech 2020 by Tech in Motion
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and invite candidates from all different backgrounds to bring their unique perspective to Cesium.
This position is based out of Philadelphia, PA. We are currently primarily remote due to covid; we expect activity at the office to increase in June 2022.