What you will do:
- Contribute at the intersection of engineering, business, and education by building forward-looking demos, prototype applications, sample code, tutorials, and presentations to inspire the future of 3D geospatial
- Collaborate directly with customers and potential customers via email, the community forum, and virtual gatherings
- Support business development in understanding developer’s needs
- Support customers in building their applications with Cesium
- Help drive the roadmap of Cesium by providing a customer developer’s perspective
What we are looking for:
- A continuous learner who loves to explore emerging technologies, introduce innovations, and learn and improve their skill set.
- A clear communicator who can explain problems and solutions in both technical and simple terms.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, wear multiple hats, and juggle multiple high-profile projects with competing deadlines.
- Willingness to travel from time to time for hackathons, code sprints, conferences, and other customer events. Once covid allows.
- Ability to work independently and iteratively improve based on feedback.
- Interest in geospatial, 3D graphics, or games is a bonus, but not required.
- Interest in supporting DOD use cases, such as those from SOCOM, Army, Navy, and NGA, is a preferred.
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Stock options to share in the growth that you help create
- 100% medical coverage for you and your dependents, and 99% coverage for dental and vision
- 401K with 100% matching up to 3% and 50% matching for 3-5%. 100% vested from day one.
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- 12 paid holidays throughout the calendar year, including a winter break
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Learning opportunities including workshops and Kindle or Audible credits
- Frequent team social events (virtual due to covid)
- Center city office with roof deck and just steps from public transit (paused due to covid)
- Free lunch, snacks, and drinks at the office (paused due to covid)
- Commuter benefit for public transit and parking (paused due to covid)
Cesium was awarded
- 2020 Technology Startup Enterprise Award by the Philadelphia Alliance for Capital and Technologies (PACT)
- 2020 Startup of the Year in the Geospatial World Awards by Geospatial Media and Communications
- One of Philadelphia's Best Places to Work in Tech 2020 by Tech in Motion
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and invite candidates from all different backgrounds to bring their unique perspective to Cesium.
This role can start remote due to covid. This role is based out of our headquarters in Philadelphia PA, or remote in Orlando FL, Tampa FL, or Washington DC.