Ceribell Inc. is a rapidly growing venture capital backed medical technology startup based in Sunnyvale, CA. Ceribell deploys a cloud-linked, portable electroencephalogram (EEG) device to assess brain waves in minutes to identify the occurrence of seizures in emergency rooms and intensive care units. The Ceribell system is comprised of a brain stethoscope that converts brain waves into sound, enabling nurses and doctors to quickly diagnose seizures in order to more quickly administer live saving therapies. Ceribell received the first ever FDA 510(k) clearance for a digital seizure detection algorithm, and is growing its customer base and revenue rapidly. You can find more information at www.ceribell.com.
About the role:
The Ceribell Territory Manager is responsible for partnering with key stakeholders across multiple departments (Emergency Department, ICU, Neurology, Hospital Administration) to educate on the prevalence and importance of non-convulsive seizure, build support, and drive the acquisition process. In your role as Territory Manager, you will be responsible for Ceribell's success in selling our technology and revenue growth within your assigned territory. Providing superior customer relationship management while meeting or exceeding sales targets is your responsibility in this role.
We are looking for a candidate with 12+ years of disruptive medical device sales experience, exceptional account management experience, a high degree of energy, and the ability to move clients to action, as well as goal-oriented and tenacious. Ceribell is seeking an influence management specialist who understands current and prospective customers' business needs in order to bring value and improve patient outcomes, as well as exceeding Ceribell's sales goals.
This Territory Manager must be based in New Jersey, please no remote applicants.
What you’ll do:
- Identify leads and develop opportunities for integration of Ceribell products in hospitals
- Go “wide and deep” and develop customer support amongst numerous key stakeholders throughout various departments in the hospital (ED, ICU, Neurology, Administration)
- Support customers through all stages of Ceribell purchase, integration, and usage
- Clearly communicate Ceribell’s value proposition. By effectively communicating Ceribell’s unique offering , you will unlock new partnership opportunities and develop long-term relationships with key decision makers within your territory.
- Drive revenue. You will close business to meet and exceed your monthly, quarterly, and
- annual sales goals, playing a key role in helping Ceribell achieve its growth objectives.
- Continuously manage a pipeline. By effectively collaborating with Leadership and Account Managers you will develop and grow a strong pipeline of new business and launch partnerships that deliver continued business growth.
- Participate in user training, qualification, and go-live process
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and Ceribell policies
- 12+ years experience in medical device sales
- A clear understanding of the medical device sales process, territory management and customer relationship management
- Sale that required achieving multi-department and multiple MD stakeholders to drive acquisition
- Will favor candidates with prior success selling disruptive technologies and changing the standard of care in the Emergency Department and Critical Care settings
- Experience selling into the neurosurgery and/or trauma space
- Start-Up and Capital experience optimal
- Embrace change and move with agility
- Don't give up easily and routinely go the extra mile
- Consistent, top performance w/ multiple companies
- Diversity of call-points across companies
- Hunter Mentality with ability to drive change through multiple stakeholders
What we offer:
- 115K Base + Uncapped Commission ($275K At Plan) + Equity
- 100% Employer Paid Health, Dental and Vision for the Employee
- 50%- 70% Employer Paid Heath, Dental and Vision for dependents (according to plan selection)
- Ceribell equity
- A flexible vacation policy and 11 paid holidays
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Flex spending account, life insurance, and disability insurance
- Excellent parental leave policy
- Joining a mission minded organization!