Ceribell Inc. is a rapidly growing venture capital backed medical technology startup based in Sunnyvale, CA. Ceribell deploys a cloud-linked, portable electroencephalogram (EEG) device to assess brain waves in minutes to identify the occurrence of seizures in emergency rooms and intensive care units. The Ceribell system is comprised of a brain stethoscope that converts brain waves into sound, enabling nurses and doctors to quickly diagnose seizures in order to more quickly administer live saving therapies. Ceribell received the first ever FDA 510(k) clearance for a digital seizure detection algorithm, and is growing its customer base and revenue rapidly. You can find more information at www.ceribell.com.
What an exciting time to join the Ceribell team! With over 4400% growth in the past three years, partnerships with 350+ new hospitals, penetration into all major national health systems, and still pre-IPO, Ceribell is a fantastic career opportunity.
Ceribell, Inc. is looking for a highly motivated Sr. Manager to become a core member of our Strategy & Business Development team. In this role, you will support our executive leadership team in defining, assessing, and implementing strategic initiatives that are critical to Ceribell’s growth and commercial success. These initiatives will include both strategic external efforts (e.g., cultivating partnerships with Biopharma, developing our international market expansion plan, supporting our fundraising and corporate development efforts) and internal efforts (e.g., building a complementary new service offering) which enable and accelerate the Company’s growth.
Significant to your success in this role is the ability to build successful partnerships across the organization. We are looking for creative, entrepreneurial individuals, who can think strategically and critically and are excited about tackling a wide range of business challenges using a data-driven approach. These candidates are also high-integrity individuals, who are passionate about improving the patient experience through Ceribell’s innovative products and solutions – about making healthcare better for those impacted. The Strategy & Business Development Sr. Manager will report to the Senior Director, Strategy & Business Development.
- Partner with the Executive Team to develop and evaluate commercial strategies to maximize growth
- Drive the identification, evaluation, and launch of new business opportunities
- Source and cultivate the development of high-impact partnerships that leverage Ceribell’s platform
- Perform market research and competitor analysis to identify business opportunities and risks
- Support Ceribell’s annual Long Range Strategic Planning and Budgeting processes
- Effectively develop and employ frameworks and strategic approaches to tackle complex problems
- Build consensus and effectively influence senior-level stakeholders
- Develop thoughtful, rigorous, and compelling analyses and presentations for senior stakeholders, including Ceribell’s investors and Board of Directors
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Ceribell’s business model, key products, and stakeholders to propose and analyze relevant strategic decisions
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, economics, biological/clinical sciences, engineering or related fields; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience in strategy consulting, investment banking, or PE / VC / hedge funds
- Experience at a high-growth life sciences start-up (or in the Life Sciences industry) a plus
- Exceptional analytical, research, and quantitative skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to balance multiple projects at one time
- Intellectual curiosity, with an eagerness to understand the various strategic, financial, and operational drivers
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with key internal / external stakeholders, cross-functional partners and senior leadership
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent MS Excel and MS PowerPoint skills
What do we offer
- 100% Employer Paid Health, Dental and Vision for the Employee
- 50%- 70% Employer Paid Heath, Dental and Vision for dependents (according to plan selection)
- Ceribell equity
- A flexible vacation policy and 11 paid holidays
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Flex spending account, life insurance, and disability insurance
- Excellent parental leave policy
- Joining a mission minded organization!