Ceribell Inc. is a rapidly growing venture capital backed medical technology startup based in Sunnyvale, CA. Ceribell deploys a cloud-linked, portable electroencephalogram (EEG) device to assess brain waves in minutes to identify the occurrence of seizures in emergency rooms and intensive care units. The Ceribell system is comprised of a brain stethoscope that converts brain waves into sound, enabling nurses and doctors to quickly diagnose seizures in order to more quickly administer live saving therapies. Ceribell received the first ever FDA 510(k) clearance for a digital seizure detection algorithm, and is growing its customer base and revenue rapidly. You can find more information at www.ceribell.com.
Ceribell, Inc. is looking for a Director of Clinical Marketing to help us build and communicate the clinical value of Ceribell to physicians and providers. We are looking for someone who can develop Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s) as well as peer-to-peer educational programming to re-enforce Ceribell’s clinical value proposition. This position will be responsible for the the messaging claims for each clinical vertical (including the ED, ICU and neurology) and outline the supporting evidence necessary to support the claims. We are looking for someone who thrives in a collaborative environment but can drive tangible, commercially relevant results. In this role you will play an integral role in the formation and execution of Ceribell’s commercial, product and corporate strategies.
- Define and implement strategy and tactics to better educate sales reps and physicians on the clinical value of Ceribell
- Establish and drive clinical validation activities with clinical outcomes data
- Work closely with product and hospital marketing, clinical affairs and KOL physicians to define and implement overall clinical and economic validation of Ceribell
- Develop KOL’s and reference sites to articulate and re-enforce the clinical value of Ceribell
- Work with the clinical affairs team to establish a claims roadmap and subsequent studies or means to generate supporting data
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with relevant physician and professional societies and their leadership such as ACNS, AES, AAN, NCS and SSCM to integrate Ceribell into their clinical and educational activities
- Lead collaboration with cross-functional teams to define, develop and implement Ceribell’s presence at key conferences, booth presence, and promotion.
- Work with training department to identify and support the development of new training programs to meet our clinical adoption goals.
- Work with key physician champions to drive competency and excellence in utilization of Ceribell
- Collaborate with digital marketing groups to optimize Ceribell’s clinical messaging through digital channels and to key segments (physicians, providers, etc.)
Core Competencies, Skills and Experience Requirements:
- 8+ years’ experience in marketing or sales is required along with four years of managing employees
- Proven record of achievement and leadership
- Results-driven attitude & a resolve to win; must be self-directed with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Great presentation skills including ability to present to large customer groups, executives, or sales team members.
- Proven ability to solve open-ended problems and work cross-functionally to implement initiatives
- Superior verbal/written communication and presentation skills, teambuilding, and interpersonal skills to work across multiple constituents
- Bachelor degree required, MBA or Masters degree preferred.
- Travel minimum is 35%, 50% for remote employees
What do we offer
- 100% Employer Paid Health, Dental and Vision for the Employee
- 50%- 70% Employer Paid Heath, Dental and Vision for dependents (according to plan selection)
- Ceribell equity
- A flexible vacation policy and 11 paid holidays
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Flex spending account, life insurance, and disability insurance
- Excellent parental leave policy
- Joining a mission minded organization!