**This is a remote job**
At Cerebral, we’re on a mission to improve access to high-quality mental health care. We believe that everyone everywhere deserves to get the care they need, and are striving to make care convenient and accessible, while tackling the stigmas that surround mental illness. Since launching in January 2020, we have gone from a team of 5 to over 4,000 across the United States. With support from investors like SoftBank, Silver Lake, Access Industries, Bill Ackman, WestCap, and others, and impactful leaders like you, we’ll continue to democratize mental health care and double down on clinical quality and deliver exceptional patient outcomes for years to come. With a heavy focus on clinical quality and safety in all that we do, we’ve accomplished excellent patient outcomes:
- 82% of patients report an improvement in their anxiety symptoms after using Cerebral.
- 75% of patients who report improvement in their depression see improvement within 60 days.
- 50% of patients who initially report suicidal ideation no longer harbor suicidal thoughts after treatment with Cerebral.
This is just the beginning for Cerebral, and we won’t stop building, growing, and iterating until everyone, everywhere can access high-quality evidence-based mental health care without high costs and/or long wait times. We’re looking for mission-driven leaders who share these values, and we need your help as we transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United States and beyond.
Who we are (our company values):
- Client-first focus - Put wellbeing & needs of clients first, applying the highest standard of care
- Results and data-driven - Use evidence-based practices & proprietary data to optimize care
- Ownership - Ownership of patient outcomes, incl. proactive mgmt. of treatment plan
- Mission-drive experimentation - Embrace innovative initiatives through cross-training across specialties & new modalities
- Lead with empathy - Ensure that all client interactions are characterized by authentic empathy & compassion
- Deep, hands-on leadership - Leaders work collaboratively & in-depth with cross-disciplinary care teams to provide holistic treatment
About the Role
We are seeking physicians who are board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine to practice and supervise Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners on the Cerebral platform. Our patient-base is a diverse population with a mix of private, public, and uninsured patients. Our typical clinical scope includes anxiety, bipolar disorder, depression, and insomnia. Cerebral physicians operate within an interdisciplinary team of psychiatrists, primary care doctors, nurse practitioners, therapists, and Care Counselors to provide high-level patient care. We believe that our collaborative-care model, and telemedicine platform will be revolutionary in improving access to care to those struggling with mental health issues.
Candidates must have all of the following qualifications:
1) Excellent communication skills with a focus on physician-patient interaction.
2) Active medical licenses, preferred in at least five states.
3) Willing to supervise Cerebral Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners.
4) Board certification in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine