Cerebral's mission is to democratize access to high-quality mental health care for all through evidence-based solutions. Founded in 2020, the company provides accessible, convenient, and affordable telehealth services to address the struggles experienced by many individuals in need of better mental health care. Patients in all 50 states rely on Cerebral for a range of mental health care services such as talk therapy, behavioral counseling, and medication management.
The organization is led by CEO David Mou, a Harvard-trained psychiatrist, who is committed to upholding the highest clinical standards and delivering industry-leading patient outcomes. For more information, visit cerebral.com.
Who we are (our company values)
- Client-first focus - Put wellbeing & needs of clients first, applying the highest standard of care
- Results and data-driven - Use evidence-based practices & proprietary data to optimize care
- Ownership - Ownership of patient outcomes, incl. proactive mgmt. of treatment plan
- Mission-drive experimentation - Embrace innovative initiatives through cross-training across specialties & new modalities
- Lead with empathy - Ensure that all client interactions are characterized by authentic empathy & compassion
- Deep, hands-on leadership - Leaders work collaboratively & in-depth with cross-disciplinary care teams to provide holistic treatment
Finding the right antidepressant medication can often be a difficult and frustrating process of trial and error. As part of our mission to improve access to high quality, long-term mental health care, Cerebral is working to expand to provide clients access to the newest, cutting-edge antidepressant treatments through clinical trials.
We are looking for a clinical research coordinator to help clients navigate cutting-edge clinical trials. We need highly organized and responsible individuals to help us closely monitor study participants and schedule both remote and in-person appointments in clients’ homes. Attention to detail and adaptability is a must. This role would be an opportunity for a high performing and motivated individual to kick-start their career at Cerebral via a clinical trial that will be high visibility to Cerebral leadership and external partners.
- Follow clearly defined research protocol consisting of both mixture in-person and remote
- Participate in training with our sponsor to learn specific procedures, assessments, and devices used in the study
- Schedule study visit appointments with participants
- Data collection and entry
- Take vital signs and collect genetic samples
- Administer a computerized neurocognitive assessment
- Serve as point of contact for participant questions and triage appropriately according to study protocol
- Complete study-specific training and responsibilities
- Participate in a one-day in-person training with our sponsor near San Francisco, CA
- Data collection and entry including EEG and vital signs
- Strong technology and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in clinical research or as a clinical research coordinator
- In-person experience working with patients
- Access to reliable vehicle and willing to travel to client homes (travel expenses will be reimbursed by Cerebral)
- Vaccinated for COVID-19
- Experience in home-based care
Cerebral, Inc. is a management services organization that provides health information technology, information management system, and non-clinical administrative support services for various medical practices, including Cerebral Medical Group, PA and its affiliated practices (CMG), who are solely responsible for providing and overseeing all clinical matters. Cerebral, Inc. does not provide healthcare services, employ any healthcare provider, own any medical practice (including CMG), or control or attempt to control any provider or the provision of any healthcare service. “Cerebral” is the brand name commonly used by Cerebral, Inc. and CMG.