At Cerebral, we’re on a mission to improve access to high-quality mental health care. We believe that everyone everywhere deserves to get the care they need, and are striving to make care convenient and accessible, while tackling the stigmas that surround mental illness. Since launching in January 2020, we have gone from a team of 5 to over 4,000 across the United States. With support from investors like SoftBank, Silver Lake, Access Industries, Bill Ackman, WestCap, and others, and impactful leaders like you, we’ll continue to democratize mental health care and double down on clinical quality and deliver exceptional patient outcomes for years to come. With a heavy focus on clinical quality and safety in all that we do, we’ve accomplished excellent patient outcomes:
- 82% of patients report an improvement in their anxiety symptoms after using Cerebral.
- 75% of patients who report improvement in their depression see improvement within 60 days.
- 50% of patients who initially report suicidal ideation no longer harbor suicidal thoughts after treatment with Cerebral.
This is just the beginning for Cerebral, and we won’t stop building, growing, and iterating until everyone, everywhere can access high-quality evidence-based mental health care without high costs and/or long wait times. We’re looking for mission-driven leaders who share these values, and we need your help as we transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United States and beyond.
Who we are (our company values):
- Client-first focus - Put wellbeing & needs of clients first, applying the highest standard of care
- Results and data-driven - Use evidence-based practices & proprietary data to optimize care
- Ownership - Ownership of patient outcomes, incl. proactive mgmt. of treatment plan
- Mission-drive experimentation - Embrace innovative initiatives through cross-training across specialties & new modalities
- Lead with empathy - Ensure that all client interactions are characterized by authentic empathy & compassion
- Deep, hands-on leadership - Leaders work collaboratively & in-depth with cross-disciplinary care teams to provide holistic treatment
Finding the right antidepressant medication can often be a difficult and frustrating process of trial and error. As part of our mission to improve access to high quality, long-term mental health care, Cerebral is working to expand to provide clients access to the newest, cutting-edge antidepressant treatments through clinical trials.We are looking for a clinical research coordinator to help clients navigate cutting-edge clinical trials. We need highly organized and responsible individuals to help us closely monitor study participants and schedule both remote and in-person appointments in clients’ homes. Attention to detail and adaptability is a must. This role would be an opportunity for a high performing and motivated individual to kick-start their career at Cerebral via a clinical trial that will be high visibility to Cerebral leadership and external partners.
- Follow clearly defined research protocol consisting of both mixture in-person and remote
- Participate in training with our sponsor to learn specific procedures, assessments, and devices used in the study
- Schedule study visit appointments with participants
- Data collection and entry
- Take vital signs and collect genetic samples
- Administer a computerized neurocognitive assessment
- Serve as point of contact for participant questions and triage appropriately according to study protocol
- Complete study-specific training and responsibilities
- Participate in a one-day in-person training with our sponsor near San Francisco, CA
- Data collection and entry including EEG and vital signs
- Strong technology and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in clinical research or as a clinical research coordinator
- In-person experience working with patients
- Access to reliable vehicle and willing to travel to client homes (travel expenses will be reimbursed by Cerebral) (*Vehicle access in NYC not required
- Vaccinated for COVID-19
- Experience in home-based care