At Cerebral, we're on a mission to democratize access to high-quality mental health care for all. We believe that everyone everywhere deserves to get the care they need, and are striving to make care convenient and accessible, while tackling the stigmas that surround mental illness.
Since launching in January 2020, we have gone from a team of 5 to over 4,000 across the United States. With support from investors like SoftBank, Silver Lake, Access Industries, Bill Ackman, WestCap, and others, and impactful leaders like you, we’ll continue to democratize mental health care and double down on clinical quality and deliver exceptional patient outcomes for years to come. With a heavy focus on clinical quality and safety in all that we do, we’ve accomplished excellent patient outcomes:
- 82% of patients report an improvement in their anxiety symptoms after using Cerebral.
- 75% of patients who report improvement in their depression see improvement within 60 days.
- 50% of patients who initially report suicidal ideation no longer harbor suicidal thoughts after treatment with Cerebral.
This is just the beginning for Cerebral, and we won’t stop building, growing, and iterating until everyone, everywhere can access high-quality evidence-based mental health care without high costs and/or long wait times. We’re looking for mission-driven leaders who share these values, and we need your help as we transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United States and beyond.
Senior Manager, Product Delivery (PMO focus)
- This team member will act as a Senior Manager within the Product Delivery team will be focused on the centralized PMO and will liaise with other PMO managers offshore.
- This role will spearhead the planning process for the Product, Engineering, and Design teams. This will include standardizing OKRs throughout the teams with an emphasis on measurable key results and strategic objectives.
- This role will be responsible for creating a streamlined portfolio of work including data-driven forecasts, standardized communications and status reporting.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong project management background to assist teams with accurately planning and executing on projects within a given timeframe.
- This role will be to ensure the standardization of transparency, visibility, and alignment around the launch and coordination of product/engineering/design products, projects and programs for multiple teams within the organization.
- The Sr. Manager of Product Delivery should have a background in influencing and coaching teams to become high performing by utilizing project management and product delivery toolkits.
- This role will also have the additional impact of focusing on processes and standards that create high performing, well aligned product and engineering teams.
- This role will report into the Head of Product Delivery.
Who you are:
- Highly organized and experienced Project Manager with a proven track record of helping P/E teams deliver products to market as quickly as possible.
- Ability to influence P/E teams to adapt new tools and processes.
- Experienced with setting up planning and OKR processes that can be rolled out to a P/E team.
- Ability to create data-driven forecasting metrics and identify risks and issues and communicate these to stakeholders in order to unblock the team.
- Ability to understand varying levels of technical architecture in order to dissect project scope so that teams can quickly iterate and experiment on product launches.
- Ability to question the status quo in order and a proven thought leader in the delivery space.
- Experience with creating high performing, motivated and engaged teams.
- Experience in healthcare tech is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Ability to facilitate and align a large group of people with varying levels of technical expertise and knowledge of the product base.
- 7+ Years of experience in project management and Agile delivery. Lean experience is a plus.
- College degree
- Highly skilled in JIRA projects, boards, plans, and dashboards
- Keen understanding of team performance metrics.
- Ability to visualize how work should be broken out and communicate project status at multiple levels in order to ensure aligned communications across the organization.
Who we are (our company values):
- Client-first focus - Relentless focus on improving client experience & the quality of care
- Results and data-driven - Reach goals by making data-led decisions with measurable results
- Ownership - Accountable for hitting our goals & delivering on commitments
- High velocity - Strong bias for action, enabling us to quickly adapt & win in a fast-changing market
- Mission-drive experimentation - Iteratively experiment with new ideas, products, & services to help advance our mission
- Lead with empathy - Demonstrate the same level of compassion for one another as we show for our clients
- Deep, hands-on leadership - Leaders stay connected to the details of their operations & believe no task is beneath them
What we offer:
- Mission-driven impact:
- Shape the future of the #1 largest and fastest growing online mental health care company in the world
- Build a platform that is improving the lives and well-being of hundreds of thousands of people (and counting)
- Join a community of high achievers who have a passion for promoting mental health
- Path to develop & grow:
- Bi-annual performance reviews & opportunities for promotions - as Cerebral grows, so should you. We build your goals together and forge a career path that is right for you
- Remote-first model: Work virtually from anywhere in the US
- Competitive compensation & benefits:
- Total compensation includes equity/stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401k provided to all employees
- Unlimited PTO - we encourage taking the time you need to relax and recharge
- Top-tier wellness benefits and perks, including bi-quarterly mental health days (8 per year), No-Meeting-Wednesdays, holistic monthly wellness stipend, and access to on-demand health & wellness content
- $200 WFH reimbursement
- Culture & connectivity:
- Virtual social events (e.g., happy hours) enable us to build a sense of community and connect on a more personal level
- Monthly peer-to-peer recognition allowance via Bonusly allows team members to reward one another for values-aligned contributions
- Optional in-person company retreats provide an opportunity to augment team-building and celebrate our successes together
Cerebral is committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.