*This is a remote position*
Cerebral is a one-stop shop for high-quality mental health care.
Since launching in January 2020, we have gone from 5 people in an off brand WeWork to over 2,000 team members across the United States working hand in hand to transform access to high-quality mental health care at scale. Our team will not stop building, growing, and iterating until everyone, everywhere can access high-quality mental health care without the high cost, wait times, and stigma.
We recently became the fastest mental health company ever to unicorn status, having raised over $162 million and achieved a valuation above $1.2 billion. Cerebral’s investors include Silver Lake, Access Industries, Bill Ackman, Chris Burch, WestCap, and Oak HC/FT.
It is just the beginning for Cerebral, and we need your help as we transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United States and beyond.
The Learning and Development (L&D) Lead is responsible for building and maintaining a learning culture within Cerebral’s Product and Engineering teams. Specifically, L&D plays a strategic role in the organization to ensure team members acquire and build skills, knowledge, and competencies that will enable them to perform at a high level. The goal is to develop and change the behavior of team members and groups to reach organizational objectives and results.
How you will contribute:
- Solicit and incorporate team member feedback into our course content and experience
- Enhance and build out our L&D Workramp resources for learning
- Work to develop a comprehensive learning curriculum that incorporates multi-modality learning formats (bite-sized training, virtual instructor-led, hands-on workshops, self-study, etc) while ensuring all materials routinely refreshed and rolled out
- Support the marketing strategy and develop communication material to promote effective onboarding and ongoing training
Skills you’ll bring:
- Experience with the identification and design of learning solutions, especially in a high-growth company
- Ability to develop Learning Management System (LMS) adoption guides for team members and enablement activities with guidance from Product and Engineering leadership
- Develop customized learning paths for team members that incorporate customized and curated learning content
- Track and monitor training consumption through reporting and analytics
- Interest in developing skills in adult learning theory and instructional design while applying those lessons to new learning content at Cerebral
- Experience with instructional design and developing learning content
- Passion for supporting team members growth and development while helping to build a learning culture at Cerebral
- Possess at least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role (i.e. training delivery, instructional design, or learning technology)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable delivering training to various functional groups and audience sizes
- Ability to bring innovative Learning & Development ideas and proposals to the team that can improve team member career development
- Self-starter, ability to learn fast and contribute
- Passion for career development, training, leadership, and helping team members develop to their fullest potential
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Team-orientated, engaging, and energetic
- Top-quality healthcare, dental, and vision plans
- Remote friendly (only remote!)
- Monthly happy hours
- Unlimited PTO policy