Cerebral is a one-stop-shop for high-quality mental health care.
Since launching in January 2020, we have gone from 5 people in an off-brand WeWork to over 2,000 team members across the United States working hand in hand to transform access to high-quality mental health care at scale. Our team will not stop building, growing, and iterating until everyone, everywhere can access high-quality mental health care without the high cost, wait times, and stigma.
We recently became the fastest mental health company ever to unicorn status, having raised over $162 million and achieved a valuation above $1.2 billion raised. Cerebral’s investors include Silver Lake, Access Industries, Bill Ackman, Chris Burch, WestCap, and Oak HC/FT.
It is just the beginning for Cerebral, and we need your help as we transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United States and beyond.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Billing Insurance Clerk to ensure our clients always receive the highest quality care and are able to utilize their medication insurance benefits. Responsibilities will include:
- Submission of Claims to Health Insurance Payers
- Monitoring and Following-up on the status of submitted claims
- Executing and interpreting eligibility requests
- Conducting outreach to clients and clinicians regarding missing or incorrect insurance information
- Determining and billing clients their Health Insurance patient financial responsibility
- Creating invoices for out-of-network reimbursement requests
- You have experience working with insurance companies, insurance claims, and healthcare billing and claims follow-up
- You are a strong verbal and written communicator
- You enjoy fast-paced and ever-changing work environments
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented
- You love working hard, and enjoy having a multi-dimensional role
- You bring empathy, patience, and grit to all of your interpersonal interactions.
- You are proficient in using a computer and have the ability to learn how to use new computer programs quickly