Cerebral is a one-stop shop for high-quality mental health care.
Since launching in January 2020, we have gone from 5 people in an off brand WeWork to over 2,000 team members across the United States working hand in hand to transform access to high-quality mental health care at scale. Our team will not stop building, growing, and iterating until everyone, everywhere can access high-quality mental health care without the high cost, wait times, and stigma.
We recently became the fastest mental health company ever to unicorn status, having raised over $162 million and achieved a valuation above $1.2 billion. Cerebral’s investors include Silver Lake, Access Industries, Bill Ackman, Chris Burch, WestCap, and Oak HC/FT.
It is just the beginning for Cerebral, and we need your help as we transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United States and beyond.
About the Role
The Clinical Support Associate functions as the nexus between our Prescribers, Therapists, Care Counselors, and Client Coordinators overseeing most of our internal communication regarding client care. You will report directly to a Clinical Support Associate Team Manager and will work directly with a variety of different members of the care team for clients to receive the highest quality of care. You must be able to work a full-time schedule including both weekend days. On weekdays you will be focusing primarily on internal communications with clinicians and on weekends you will be in a client-facing role, primarily responding to inbound messages from clients. The standard pay rate for this position is $19.23 per hour.
- Collaborating with the clinical support team and overseeing communications between clients and clinicians
- Troubleshooting with the clinical team to ensure clients are receiving medication in a timely manner
- Assisting with administrative tasks such as paperwork requests from clients and sending out reminders to clients regarding their care
- Replying to inbound messages from clients regarding prescription orders, scheduling, billing, questions about Cerebral, and emotional wellness on the weekends
- Occasionally responding to crisis situations by carrying out an emergency response protocol to support clients in need over the phone
- You are a strong verbal and written communicator
- You enjoy fast-paced and ever-changing work environments
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented
- You love working hard, and enjoy having a multi-dimensional role
- You bring empathy, patience, and grit to all of your interpersonal interactions
- You are proficient using a computer and have the ability to learn how to use new computer programs quickly
- Previous remote work experience strongly recommended
- Able to work a full-time schedule 5 days a week during our preset shift times.
- Weekdays: 9am-6pm EST/6am-3pm PST or 12pm-9pm EST/9am-6pm PST
- Weekends: 10am-7pm EST/7am-4pm PST