*This is a remote position*
Today, 1 in 3 Americans say they suffer from mental health problems like anxiety, depression, or insomnia. Despite this mental health epidemic, seeing a psychiatrist can take up to 3 months and cost as much as $500.
Shocked? Us too. That's why we started Cerebral, a telemedicine-first mental health startup. We are breaking down the barriers to access to mental healthcare so that anybody can get the care and meds they need. We launched publicly in January 2020 and are growing at over 40% month-over-month. We need your help to keep growing at a dizzying pace!
How you will contribute:
- Lead a team of product managers focusing on improving the access and outcome of mental healthcare - especially by ensuring affordability through robust insurance coverage, reimbursement and seamless business operations
- Utilize a combination of metrics, interviews, stakeholder strategy, and market data to inform the product roadmap
- Own the end to end strategy and feature development while partnering with engineering and other stakeholder teams to deliver a best-in-class experience
- Demonstrate a mix of intelligence, integrity, domain knowledge, verbal agility, and diplomacy which allows you to rapidly earn the trust of the organization
- Own the delivery of OKRs, define KPIs and their drivers, while meeting SLAs
- Inspire, champion, and coach as the need arises
Skills you’ll bring:
- Successfully lead a team of product managers to deliver a robust portfolio of products and features that ensure clients receive the insurance coverage they are entitled to and a best-in-class experience through seamless business operations
- Broad knowledge of healthcare products from both the patient and provider perspective - especially those related to insurance
- Previous success at optimizing process, policies, or organizational structures both internally and cross-functionally
- Capable of building product portfolio roadmaps using an analytical approach: NPV, COD, etc.
- Effective at marketing solutions to success with an eye on key adoption metrics and outcomes
- Empowers patients, providers, and business partners by implementing a constant feedback framework to power new product initiatives
- Think big picture to re-look at decisions that no longer make sense or double down on the ones that do
- Manage and partner with engineering and design in different timezones using asynchronous decision making
- Passionate about improving the access and outcomes of mental healthcare.
- Strategic thinker with a pulse on the market.
- A visionary who can rally the organization behind them
- Utilize data to inform both tactical and strategic decisions
- Adept at prioritizing value and shipping complex products requiring coordination across multiple teams
- Love working with some of the best world-class engineers, product managers, and architects.
- Strive to excel, innovate and take pride in your work
- Work well with other leaders
- Top quality healthcare, dental, and vision plans
- Remote friendly (only remote!)
- Monthly happy hours
- Unlimited PTO policy
*Must be located in the United States or Canada*