*This is a remote position*
Cerebral is a one-stop shop for high-quality mental health care.
Since launching in January 2020, we have gone from 5 people in an off brand WeWork to over 2,000 team members across the United States working hand in hand to transform access to high-quality mental health care at scale. Our team will not stop building, growing, and iterating until everyone, everywhere can access high-quality mental health care without the high cost, wait times, and stigma.
We recently became the fastest mental health company ever to unicorn status, having raised over $162 million and achieved a valuation above $1.2 billion. Cerebral’s investors include Silver Lake, Access Industries, Bill Ackman, Chris Burch, WestCap, and Oak HC/FT.
It is just the beginning for Cerebral, and we need your help as we transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United States and beyond.
How you will contribute:
- Build beautiful experiences using progressive technologies and patterns
- Lead and deliver patient and provider facing features for insurance eligibility, medication management, and service payment which are critical to improving patient access and outcomes
- Demonstrate a mix of intelligence, integrity, domain knowledge, verbal agility, and diplomacy which allows you to rapidly earn the trust of engineers and product management leaders
- Own the delivery of OKRs, work with the product team to define KPIs and meet SLAs
Our tech stack:
- Language: Ruby, Reactjs, React Native, HTML, and CSS
- Systems: AWS, Postgres, CircleCI
Skills you’ll bring:
- Experience leading a small engineering team to deliver consumer-facing features in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to break out a monolithic architecture into domain-driven components and services
- Lead a full stack development directly delivering value to patients and providers using technologies like Vue.js, React.js, AWS, Ruby, Typescript, etc. Does not need hands-on experience in all technologies.
- Proven ability to switch domains and tech stacks then add value on Day 1
- Mentor engineers with varying skill levels and experiences
- Passionate about adding value that changes people’s lives
- Quickly make low-level decisions while being patient and methodical with high-level ones.
- Command the room amongst the smartest and diverse set of individuals
- Curious, love to learn and to dig into new technologies and can pick them up quickly
- Demonstrate strong technical architecture and platform engineering skills along with the ability to switch between technology paradigms.
- Adept at prioritizing value and shipping complex products requiring coordination across multiple teams
- Love working with some of the best world-class engineers, product managers, and architects.
- Strive to excel, innovate and take pride in your work
- Work well with other leaders
- Top-quality healthcare, dental, and vision plans
- Remote friendly (only remote!)
- Monthly happy hours
- Unlimited PTO policy
*Must be located within the United States, Canada, or Latin America*