*This job is 100% remote in US*
Cerebral is a one-stop shop for high-quality mental health care.
Since launching in January 2020, we have gone from 5 people in an off brand WeWork to over 2,000 team members across the United States working hand in hand to transform access to high-quality mental health care at scale. Our team will not stop building, growing, and iterating until everyone, everywhere can access high-quality mental health care without the high cost, wait times, and stigma.
We recently became the fastest mental health company ever to unicorn status, having raised over $162 million and achieved a valuation above $1.2 billion. Cerebral’s investors include Silver Lake, Access Industries, Bill Ackman, Chris Burch, WestCap, and Oak HC/FT.
It is just the beginning for Cerebral, and we need your help as we transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United States and beyond.
About the Role:
This role will have P&L ownership over the Self-Pay Care Counseling service lines and will be responsible for top-line growth, margin profile, retention and other key business metrics. This role aligns incentives between growth, clinical operations and product with the goal of enabling success for the overall organization. The GM will handle all aspects of D2C revenue driven through the combination of Medication & Care Counseling and Counseling Only plans while maintaining clear communications with Cerebral executives and team leaders.
The ideal candidate is client-obsessed and relentless in driving results, and has demonstrated these qualities via experience at a high-growth, technology or healthcare company. This is an incredible opportunity to join a fast growing, highly motivated team.
This role reports to the CEO.
- Own the P&L for the Self-Pay Medication & Care Conuseling business and growth the business rapidly; this means full ownership of growth and unit economics for that entire business
- Develop strategic, operational and growth plans to drive the P&L
- Responsible for pricing, product roadmap, and clinician capacity management to ensure strong growth and unit economics; this is inclusive of both strategic planning and tactical execution in a high velocity environment
- Work closely with the Growth team on marketing campaigns and partnerships
- Drive decisions and implementation in partnership with internal functions such as Product, Data, and Clinical Operations
- Engage regularly with executive leadership to communicate progress and goals
Knowledge & Skills:
- 7+ years of overall work experience including experience in a GM, growth, product, or operations role at a high-growth company
- Demonstrated success in owning a P&L and driving business unit KPIs strongly preferred
- Ability to balance a strategic and creative mindset with meticulous attention to detail as you drive initiatives through operationally
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and drive consensus across multiple stakeholders
- Resourcefulness, persistence, and ability to thrive in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
Bonus Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with tools we currently use: Looker, Chargebee, Iterable, Asana
- Experience in healthcare, healthtech, or mental healthcare environments