*This is a remote position*
Today, 1 in 3 Americans say they suffer from mental health problems like anxiety, depression, or insomnia. Despite this mental health epidemic, seeing a psychiatrist can take up to 3 months and cost as much as $500.
Shocked? Us too. That’s why we started Cerebral, a telemedicine-first mental health startup. We are breaking down the barriers to access mental health care so that anybody can get the care they need immediately. We provide tens of thousands of individuals across the nation with medication management, therapy, and counseling services. We launched publicly in January 2020 and are growing at over 40% month-over-month, and need your help.
We are a mission-driven company. Many people struggle with their mental health in silence - with the help of Cerebral, 80% of our members have seen an improvement in just a couple of months.
Cerebral's data team is looking for a senior-level data analyst to design and build analytic solutions for our growth and retention teams. You will be working with leadership on initiatives such as funnel management, patient engagement strategies, and others. In this role, you will leverage data and create models and reports that enable our teams to perform more effectively.
- Design and develop dashboards and reports within our BI tool
- Analyze patient and clinician data to identify insights and inform future experiments to maximize learnings
- Collaborate with data science, engineering, and business-focused colleagues to inform data and client related decisions, automate data processes, and determine interesting data insights
- Assist with the infrastructure that allows us to scale by defining analytical requirements, developing analysis plans, and ensuring data quality standards
- Troubleshoot technical issues with platforms, data discrepancies, alerts etc.
- Passionate for data with strong analytical/statistical skills used in evaluating and analyzing data
- A strong SQL programmer, with experience navigating and cleaning messy data at scale
- Detail-oriented and organized, but able to see the big picture and the bottom line
- Excellent at communicating - able to explain key concepts in meetings and in writing to teammates from different functions and experience levels
- Resilient and possess startup grit. Willingness and desire to take on personal responsibility for the business as a whole and “figure it out”, whether it’s in your exact functional lane or not.
- Excited to expand access and improve outcomes in behavioral and mental health.
Nice to Haves:
- Proficient in R
- Experienced developing and maintaining dashboards using Looker
- Top-quality healthcare, dental, and vision plans
- Remote friendly (only remote!)
- Monthly happy hours
- Unlimited PTO policy