*THIS IS A 100% REMOTE ROLE*
Cerebral is a one-stop shop for high-quality mental health care.
Since launching in January 2020, we have gone from 5 people in an off brand WeWork to over 2,000 team members across the United States working hand in hand to transform access to high-quality mental health care at scale. Our team will not stop building, growing, and iterating until everyone, everywhere can access high-quality mental health care without the high cost, wait times, and stigma.
We recently became the fastest mental health company ever to unicorn status, having raised over $162 million and achieved a valuation above $1.2 billion raised. Cerebral’s investors include Silver Lake, Access Industries, Bill Ackman, Chris Burnch, WestCap, and Oak HC/FT.
It is just the beginning for Cerebral, and we need your help as we transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United States and beyond.
Cerebral is seeking a Senior Human Resources Generalist to support our rapidly-growing team. The successful candidate is customer obsessed, a change agent who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and has strong relationship building skills combined with effective listening and communication skills.
- Interface with company employees and triage HR-related needs as the first point of contact for HR-related questions
- Act as liaison with company’s PEO and process updates and changes to the system and employee files as needed
- Organize and become subject matter expert on information related to company benefits and HR processes
- Support better organizing our people processes and workflows
- Partner with functional leads on larger projects and organizational changes
- Identify and execute on continuous improvement of HR programs and processes to improve the overall employee and manager experience
- Administrative HR support such as performance management and compensation data, in partnership with People and Executive leadership
- Any other ad hoc people-related tasks and projects that may come up -- a can do attitude!
- Minimum 4 years of experience in an Human Resources Generalist capacity, preferably at fast-growing startup
- Familiarity and comfortable working in remote/distributed teams
- Knowledgeable about all state and national regulations concerning all aspects of employment (vacation, overtime pay, employee benefit eligibility, etc.)
- Customer service attitude toward internal employees
- Proven strong foundation and knowledge of principles & practice of HR including employment law & compliance requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to set high personal goals and work independently
- Ability to work cross-functionally with various departments
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Precise attention to detail
Must be based in the U.S. and legally authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time.