**This is a remote job**
Cerebral is a one-stop shop for high-quality mental health care.
Since launching in January 2020, we have gone from 5 people in an off brand WeWork to over 2,000 team members across the United States working hand in hand to transform access to high-quality mental health care at scale. Our team will not stop building, growing, and iterating until everyone, everywhere can access high-quality mental health care without the high cost, wait times, and stigma.
We recently became the fastest mental health company ever to unicorn status, having raised over $162 million and achieved a valuation above $1.2 billion raised. Cerebral’s investors include Silver Lake, Access Industries, Bill Ackman, Chris Burnch, WestCap, and Oak HC/FT.
It is just the beginning for Cerebral, and we need your help as we transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United States and beyond.
About the Role:
We are expanding Cerebral's service to include video therapy sessions along with medication management, and are looking for several rockstar therapists to join our team and help drive our mission of providing high-quality, accessible care to patients.
This role may be a fit for you if multiple of the following apply to you:
- You are passionate about increasing access to quality mental health care
- You ask skillful and provide outcome-focused care
- You have an innate ability to create awareness as you build relationships
- Associate Therapist in the state of West Virginia for any of the following license structures: (Provisionally Licensed Counselor, Provisionally Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, or LGSW)
- Empathetic and intuitive listening
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Passion for our mission of improving access to high-quality care for anxiety & depression