HCPC Registered CBT Therapist / Psychotherapist – Contract Basis
**This is a remote role**
Today, 1 in 4 people in the UK suffer from mental health problems like anxiety, depression, or insomnia. But getting access to care isn’t easy, with long waiting times and an inconsistent range of services.
That’s why we started Cerebral, a telemedicine-first mental health start-up. We are breaking down the barriers to access mental healthcare so that anybody can get the care they need immediately. We provide tens of thousands of individuals globally with medication management, therapy, and counselling services through a holistic, integrated digital platform.
About the Role:
We are launching in the UK in Summer 2021, and we’re seeking to hire a number of rockstar therapists to work with UK clients (patients). This is a great opportunity to join both a market leading, digital-first business, and for someone looking for a flexible home-working role which fits around their busy lifestyle.
At this stage we are looking for therapists to join us on a self-employed basis as we launch our service in the UK, but we’d be still interested in hearing from you if you’re looking for something full time.
Does the following apply to you?
- You are passionate about increasing access to quality mental health care
- You have an interest in digital innovation and are excited by the idea of working for a “gamechanging” digital healthcare business
- You have good listening and communication skills
- You are comfortable working in a telemedicine environment and navigating multiple systems as you document notes
- HCPC Registered
- Have experience providing CBT for either the NHS or in private practice
- Have CBT training at either the undergraduate or postgraduate level
- Proficiency using a computer and appetite & ability to learn how to use our class-leading software platform to deliver fully integrated care
- Passion for our mission of improving access to high-quality mental health care
- A laptop, good wifi, and a quiet, professional space at home to join calls from
- You have worked collaboratively with GPs or psychiatrists in partnership with the therapy you are providing
- You are entrepreneurial and have an appetite to work in a start-up environment (or have already done so)
What we offer
- £40-£50 per hour
- Flexible hours – choose when and how much you would like to work
- Work under our insurance policy
- Be part of an early stage business with the opportunity to shape and influence the direction we take