*This job is remote in US*
Today, 1 in 3 Americans say they suffer from mental health problems like anxiety, depression, or insomnia. Despite this mental health epidemic, seeing a psychiatrist can take up to 3 months and cost as much as $500.
Shocked? Us too. That's why we started Cerebral, a telemedicine-first mental health startup. We are breaking down the barriers to access to mental healthcare so that anybody can get the care and meds they need immediately and for just $99/month. We launched publicly in January 2020 and are growing at over 40% month-over-month, and need your help.
Cerebral is looking for an experienced Executive-Suite Recruiter to join our team! This is a remote position with a primary focus on filling Director, VP, and C-Suite positions in the organization. You’ll source, screen and coordinate candidates through our interview pipeline and be responsible for the full-cycle of recruiting through onboarding.
What You'll Do:
- Work hand-and-hand with our CEO on all open requisitions that report to him; these positions are critical to our organization
- Establish, build and maintain relationships with both hiring managers and candidates
- Create a high quality pipeline of candidates by various outreach efforts, including via emails, high volume of calls, ATS, LinkedIn and other employment sources daily
- Build a pipeline of candidates utilizing the company’s ATS (Greenhouse) and all other resources
- Execute both domestic searches and identifying talent as Cerebral expands its services beyond domestic borders.
- Initiate creative strategies to recruit active and passive candidates
- Extend offers and negotiate compensation contracts
- Coordinate candidates through the interview pipeline, including scheduling interviews and presentations.
- Multitask in a fast paced environment and manage candidate phone calls, email communication and coordination between candidates and hiring team
- Maintain confidentiality regarding searches related to business changes and expansion
- Manage tasks within a deadline oriented environment
- Assist with other recruiting activities, projects and tasks as delegated and needed
A bit about you:
- 2+ years track record of successfully recruiting Executive-level talent
- Experience working in or with a start-up organization
- Must have a high sense of urgency and accountability while working in a results-oriented environment
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS and Excel/Google Sheets
- Excellent communication skills to interact with prospective and existing candidates to discuss assignment details, pay, and hand holding through joining date
- Very responsive and willing/able to work outside of normal business hours to finalize offer agreements for critical positions; this may require prioritizing us above other personal commitments.