Today, 1 in 3 Americans say they suffer from mental health problems like anxiety, depression, or insomnia. Despite this mental health epidemic, seeing a psychiatrist can take up to 3 months and cost as much as $500.
Shocked? Us too. That’s why we started Cerebral, a telemedicine-first mental health startup. We are breaking down the barriers to access mental healthcare so that anybody can get the care they need immediately. We provide tens of thousands of individuals across the nation with medication management, therapy, and counseling services. We launched publicly in January 2020 and are growing at over 40% month-over-month, and need your help.
The MBA Summer Internship is designed for ambitious self-starters who want to lead end-to-end high-impact projects and initiatives aligned to one of our priority areas: Customer Experience & Retention, Clinical Operations, Business Development, New Products & Initiatives, or New Conditions. You would work directly with our senior leadership team and collaborate cross-functionally to drive the strategy design, implementation, AB testing (if applicable), and analysis for one or more special projects or initiatives, concluding with a presentation of your findings & recommendation to our executive team. Examples of potential projects or initiative topics include business development opportunity identification, sales marketing campaign development, deep market research & competitive analysis, financial impact analysis for special projects, customer journey mapping & CX opportunity testing - and more!
Responsibilities (will vary based upon priority area):
- Manage specific project(s) or initiative(s) end-to-end during your summer internship
- Partner with the leadership team to design strategic projects, performing analyses to support major decisions, and connecting and learning from the Leadership Team
- Identify and implement initiatives that move company metrics; partnering with cross-functional teams to improve systems that drive company-wide change
- Design & lead AB tests, leveraging data to assess impact and make a recommendation
- Collaborate with select thought leaders across the company to identify key metrics, build dashboards, and recommend actions to drive growth and efficiency
- Design scalable systems and organizational structures to support Cerebral's rapid growth and ensure the highest quality of execution
- Program manage cross-cutting, months-long operational effectiveness projects that will increase business efficiency and reduce risk
- Conduct research, analysis, and business modeling to help leadership make financially sound and strategically aligned decisions that thoughtfully weigh opportunities and risks
- Present findings & recommendation to CEO & senior leadership team
- 3+ years' experience at a top-tier management consulting firm, investment banking, and/or experience in a Product, Business Operations, Internal Strategy or cross-functional operational role at a technology company
- Accepted into an M.B.A. program
- Eagerness to work independently with a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, prioritize and juggle multiple priorities with cross-functional stakeholders while hitting deadlines on time sensitive projects
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships
- Resourcefulness, persistence, and ability to thrive in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- You have sharp attention to detail with a natural feel for numbers and data, and have a high degree of accuracy in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- You are proactive and have a positive attitude with a can-do, service-oriented mentality
- You are familiar with our tools & systems - Asana, Looker, Iterable, Google Optimize, Chargebee, Google docs, MS Office
- You have experience with AB testing and leveraging data/analytics to evaluate outcomes
- You have experience with telemedicine or mental health care start ups
Must be based in the U.S. and legally authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time.