*This is a remote position*
Today, 1 in 3 Americans say they suffer from mental health problems like anxiety, depression, or insomnia. Despite this mental health epidemic, seeing a psychiatrist can take up to 3 months and cost as much as $500.
Shocked? Us too. That's why we started Cerebral, a telemedicine-first mental health startup. We are breaking down the barriers to access to mental healthcare so that anybody can get the care and meds they need. We launched publicly in January 2020 and are growing at over 40% month-over-month. We need your help to keep growing at a dizzying pace!
How you will contribute:
- Build and release reliable, stable products across several platforms and initiatives
- Engage cross-functionally with several departments to determine the success criteria and meet it
- Document and develop processes to support systems across the organization
- Demonstrate a mix of intelligence, integrity, domain knowledge, verbal agility, and diplomacy which allows you to rapidly earn the trust of engineers and product management leaders
- Own the delivery of OKRs, work with the product team to define KPIs and meet SLAs
Our tech stack:
- Language: Ruby, Reactjs, React Native, Python, Typescript, HTML, CSS
- Systems: AWS, Postgres, CircleCI
Skills you’ll bring:
- Experience as a site reliability engineer with a progressive career, possibly as a software engineer previously, for a dynamic organization growing more than 50% year over year
- Adept at implementing monitoring, alerting, and support process and systems required for rigorous SLA standards established by business and strategic partners
- Develop and deliver tools necessary for tiered support teams to be effective at frontline support
- Guide and coach support staff with improving standard operating procedures and runbooks
- Previous on-call experience meeting 90% of resolution time SLAs and few incident reassignments
- Experience with healthcare systems containing PHI data
- An understanding and drive to implement incident management processes such as retrospectives.
- Lead high performing SRE teams
- Quickly make low-level decisions while being patient and methodical with high-level ones.
- Command the room amongst the smartest and diverse set of individuals
- Curious, love to learn and to dig into new technologies, and can pick them up quickly
- Demonstrate strong technical architecture and platform engineering skills along with the ability to switch between technology paradigms.
- Adept at prioritizing value and shipping complex products requiring coordination across multiple teams
- Love working with some of the best world-class engineers, product managers, and architects.
- Strive to excel, innovate and take pride in your work
- Work well with other leaders
- Top quality healthcare, dental, and vision plans
- Remote friendly (only remote!)
- Monthly happy hours
- Unlimited PTO policy