Today, 1 in 3 Americans say they suffer from mental health problems like anxiety, depression, or insomnia. Despite this mental health epidemic, seeing a psychiatrist can take up to 3 months and cost as much as $500.
Shocked? Us too. That’s why we started Cerebral, a telemedicine-first mental health startup. We are breaking down the barriers to access mental healthcare so that anybody can get the care they need immediately. We provide tens of thousands of individuals across the nation with medication management, therapy, and counseling services. We launched publicly in January 2020 and are growing at over 40% month-over-month, and need your help.
We are a mission-driven company. Many people struggle with their mental health in silence - with the help of Cerebral, 80% of our members have seen an improvement in just a couple of months.
Cerebral's data team is looking for a senior data analyst to design and build analytic solutions for our growth and retention teams. You will be working with leadership on initiatives such as funnel management, patient engagement strategies, and others. In this role, you will leverage data and create models and reports that enable our teams to perform more effectively.
- Work with the team to design version 2.0 of their overall engagement and retention models and implement it within our BI tool
- Design and develop campaign-level engagement funnels that are automated utilizing data from a variety of sources
- Review past large-scale engagement campaigns for user insights that can be applied moving forward
- Work with the team to design future engagement experiments to maximize learnings
- Troubleshoot technical issues with platforms, data discrepancies, alerts etc.
- Passionate for data with strong analytical/statistical skills used in evaluating and analyzing data
- A strong SQL programmer, with experience navigating and cleaning messy data at scale
- Detail-oriented and organized, but able to see the big picture and the bottom line
- Experienced developing and maintaining dashboards using BI tools like Looker/Tableau
- Excellent at communicating - able to explain key concepts in meetings and in writing to teammates from different functions and experience levels
- Resilient and possess startup grit. Willingness and desire to take on personal responsibility for the business as a whole and “figure it out”, whether it’s in your exact functional lane or not.
- Excited to expand access and improve outcomes in behavioral and mental health. See this link for more detail on Cerebral’s vision and values.
Bonus/Nice to have:
- Experience with R and Python