Today, 1 in 3 Americans say they suffer from mental health problems like anxiety, depression, or insomnia. Despite this mental health epidemic, seeing a psychiatrist can take up to 3 months and cost as much as $500.
Shocked? Us too. That’s why we started Cerebral, a telemedicine-first mental health startup. We are breaking down the barriers to access mental healthcare so that anybody can get the care they need immediately. We provide tens of thousands of individuals across the nation with medication management, therapy, and counseling services. We launched publicly in January 2020 and are growing at over 40% month-over-month, and need your help.
The Marketing Designer/Video Editor will play a critical role in Cerebral’s growth and user acquisition strategy. The ideal candidate will create, edit, and deliver campaigns through digital, social, and print marketing campaigns. Reporting to the Head of Growth, this person will be instrumental in telling the story of how our services can provide access to high quality mental health care for all those who need it
- Use your storytelling abilities to help define the Cerebral brand through thoughtfully executed video/image assets on paid social, display, youtube, emails, landing pages and more.
- Creating 5 - 30 sec engaging videos from start to finish to be run on social platforms. This includes editing b-roll or owned footage, crafting words on screen, and shaping cuts through multiple iterations.
- Helping design and build marketing landing pages either in house or with an external agency to improve conversion rates for various acquisition channels.
- Working closely with our content team on CRM and email marketing with respect to infographics, videos, image assets and more.
- Working closely with the marketing team to develop marketing assets for experimental channels and partnerships as needed.
- Organizing and executing ad hoc photoshoots (product, lifestyle, etc.) to build on existing marketing assets to be used on site, on landing pages, as well as acquisition channels
- Assist with video production, audio mixing, color correction as needed.
- Work closely with the rest of the growth team to brainstorm fresh ideas, learn from data on past ideas, and execute on those learnings.
- Be able to work independently with minimal direction, and also be able to take very specific direction in order to accomplish creative needs.
- Remain current on new developments and techniques in digital marketing across industries.
- 3+ years of editing experience on programs including Adobe Premiere and/or Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator & After Effects
- Experience with UX tools such as Figma is a big plus.
- Experience with social media video content is required.
- Experience working for an advertising agency is a plus.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in written format.
- Ability to garner insights and learn from trends that you are seeing from the assets and proactively improve on them.
- Strong computer skills, as well as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and a working knowledge of other web-based tools and platforms (Slack, Google).
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Team player with the interest and ability to step into leadership roles.
- Reliable continuous internet connection during working hours.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.