Cerebral is a one-stop shop for high-quality mental health care.
Since launching in January 2020, we have gone from 5 people in an off brand WeWork to over 2,000 team members across the United States working hand in hand to transform access to high-quality mental health care at scale. Our team will not stop building, growing, and iterating until everyone, everywhere can access high-quality mental health care without the high cost, wait times, and stigma.
We recently became the fastest mental health company ever to unicorn status, having raised over $162 million and achieved a valuation above $1.2 billion. Cerebral’s investors include Silver Lake, Access Industries, Bill Ackman, Chris Burch, WestCap, and Oak HC/FT.
It is just the beginning for Cerebral, and we need your help as we transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United States and beyond.
The Telemedicine Registered Nurse (RN) will be predominantly responsible for providing support to the Medication Management Team. The RN will also conduct triage assessments of patient-reported side effects or identified potential safety concerns of patients residing in licensed states in compliance with company triage guidelines, regulatory and legislative requirements, and evidence-based guidelines.
- Main responsibilities will include assisting the Medication Management team with timely medication refills for our patients.
- Assists Provider Lead and Chief Medical Officer in developing a robust triage system
- Assesses reported patient side effects via phone and email according to triage and company guidelines
- Activates safety response protocol when needed
- Place detail oriented notes in patient EMR
- Follows up with provider of record, Provider Lead, or Supervising Physician when required
- Additional tasks within scope of practice as assigned
- Position will report to the Clinical Administrator Manager
- Position is a W2 role and will be compensated hourly at $31.25-$33.66 DOE
- Schedule will be full time, roughly 45 hours per week, 5 days / week
- 2+ years experience as Registered Nurse
- Licensed as Registered Nurse with compact state (required)
- Licensed as Registered Nurse in the following additional state(s) - AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MN, NV, NY, OH, OR, WA
- Ability to handle the technological demands of using multiple applications simultaneously
- Reliable continuous internet connection during working hours
- Triage experience preferably in a phone/tele-medicine setting
- Experience in a clinic setting will translate well to this role
- Previous psychiatric experience and familiarity with psychiatric medications highly desired