At Cerebral, we're on a mission to democratize access to high-quality mental health care for all. We believe that everyone everywhere deserves to get the care they need, and are striving to make care convenient and accessible, while tackling the stigmas that surround mental illness.
Since launching in January of 2020, Cerebral has scaled to provide mental health services to more than 700,000 people in all fifty US states. With support from investors like SoftBank, Silver Lake, Access Industries, Bill Ackman, WestCap, and others, and impactful leaders like you, we’ll continue to democratize mental health care and double down on clinical quality and deliver exceptional client outcomes for years to come. With a heavy focus on clinical quality and safety in all that we do, we’ve accomplished excellent outcomes for hundreds of thousands of clients:
- 82% of clients report an improvement in their anxiety symptoms after using Cerebral.
- 75% of clients who report improvement in their depression see improvement within 60 days.
- 50% of clients who initially report suicidal ideation no longer harbor suicidal thoughts after treatment with Cerebral.
This is just the beginning for Cerebral, and we won’t stop building, growing, and iterating until everyone, everywhere can access high-quality, evidence-based mental health care without high costs and/or long wait times. We’re looking for mission-driven leaders who share these values, and we need your help as we transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United States and beyond.
**This is a remote job**
At Cerebral, we’re on a mission to improve access to long-term, high-quality mental health care for all. We believe that everyone, everywhere deserves to get the care they need. And how are we doing this? By making care convenient and accessible and tackling the stigma that surrounds mental illness.
Since launching in January 2020, we have gone from a team of 5 to over 2,500 team members across the United States and in the United Kingdom working hand-in-hand to transform access to high-quality mental health care at scale. Our team will not stop building, growing, and iterating until everyone, everywhere can access high-quality mental health care without the high cost, long wait times, and stigma.
We are the fastest mental health company ever to achieve unicorn status, having raised over $462 million and achieving a valuation of $4.8 billion in under two years. Cerebral’s investors include SoftBank Venture Fund 2, Silver Lake, Access Industries, Bill Ackman, Chris Burch, WestCap, and Oak HC/FT.
It is just the beginning for Cerebral, and we need your help as we transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United States and beyond.
- Client-first focus - Put wellbeing & needs of clients first, applying the highest standard of care
- Results and data-driven - Use evidence-based practices & proprietary data to optimize care
- Ownership - Ownership of patient outcomes, incl. proactive mgmt. of treatment plan
- Mission-drive experimentation - Embrace innovative initiatives through cross-training across specialties & new modalities
- Lead with empathy - Ensure that all client interactions are characterized by authentic empathy & compassion
- Deep, hands-on leadership - Leaders work collaboratively & in-depth with cross-disciplinary care teams to provide holistic treatment
About the Role:
We are expanding Cerebral's service to include video therapy sessions along with medication management, and are looking for several rockstar therapists to join our team and help drive our mission of providing high-quality, accessible care to patients.
This role may be a fit for you if multiple of the following apply to you:
- You are passionate about increasing access to quality mental health care
- You ask skillful and provide outcome-focused care
- You have an innate ability to create awareness as you build relationships
- You are comfortable working in a telemedicine environment and navigating multiple systems as you document notes
- You are comfortable navigating ambiguous environments and iteratively improving processes
- Licensed to independently practice therapy in the state of Louisiana (LPC, LMFT)
- Bonus if you have a license in multiple states
- Empathetic and intuitive listening
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Advanced proficiency using a computer and the ability to learn how to use new computer programs quickly
- Passion for our mission of improving access to high-quality care for anxiety & depression
- If you have additional licenses in any of our other states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IN, IL, MA, MD, MI, MN, NJ, OH, OR, PA, TX, VA, WA, WI
- You have worked collaboratively with doctors who are managing your clients' medication for anxiety and depression, in tandem to therapy you are providing
- You are entrepreneurial and have experience working at startups
- You have experience defining and iterating on new processes
Compensation: $45 per 45-minute session
Who we are (our company values):
- Client-first Focus - relentless focus on advancing the quality of care, clinical experience, and patient safety
- Ethics & Integrity - do what is right and demonstrate ethical principles, even when no one is watching
- Commitment - accountable for fully delivering on commitments to our clients and each other
- Impact & Quality - make a positive impact and deliver high quality outcomes, based on data and evidence
- Empathy - act compassionately, listen to seek understanding, and cultivate psychological safety with clients and colleagues
- Collaboration - achieve our goals together as a united team, strengthened by mutual openness, trust, and diversity of thought
- Thoughtful Innovation - continuously evolve our ability to deliver on our mission, prioritizing long-term, strategic bets over short-term gains
Cerebral is committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
Cerebral, Inc. is a management services organization that provides health information technology, information management system, and non-clinical administrative support services for various medical practices, including Cerebral Medical Group, PA and its affiliated practices (CMG), who are solely responsible for providing and overseeing all clinical matters. Cerebral, Inc. does not provide healthcare services, employ any healthcare provider, own any medical practice (including CMG), or control or attempt to control any provider or the provision of any healthcare service. “Cerebral” is the brand name commonly used by Cerebral, Inc. and CMG.