**This is a remote position**
Today, 1 in 3 Americans say they suffer from mental health problems like anxiety, depression, or insomnia. Despite this mental health epidemic, seeing a psychiatrist can take up to 3 months and cost as much as $500.
Shocked? Us too. That’s why we started Cerebral, a telemedicine-first mental health startup. We are breaking down the barriers to access mental healthcare so that anybody can get the care they need immediately. We provide tens of thousands of individuals across the nation with medication management, therapy, and counseling services. We launched publicly in January 2020 and are growing at over 40% month-over-month, and need your help.
About the Role:
Cerebral is seeking a product manager with a passion for making a difference in people's lives. You will be both hands on in the product and responsible for all product execution, strategy, definition, and processes for insurance. As a member of the Product team, you will interface closely with engineering and design to create new experiences for our clients, clinicians, and support team. You’ll help manage a roadmap of features focused on enabling high-quality, patient-centered care. You’ll work to iterate on the product and learn from our users and customers on what can be improved. To be successful, you’ll drive the go-to-market strategic plan, lead execution of marketing deliverables and make sure marketing teams, product teams, and sales teams have the knowledge and tools to communicate the value proposition to our customers.
- Manage the product roadmap and help define product strategy
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Own execution and delivery including creating PRDs, writing specs, and building product processes
- Deliver on Product and Design, Analytics, User Testing and Research
- Care deeply about our users and healthcare partners with a very strong passion for the healthcare space
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the fully insured, small group, and individual product offerings
- Ensure adherence to state and federal compliance requirements
- Refine segmentation, positioning & messaging across customer audiences and product lines.
- Lead and execute integrated marketing and communications plans that support the growth and market strategies essential to support sales goals.
- Partner with internal teams to develop thought leadership content and strategy for customers and brokers/consultants.
- Establish a test and learn strategy, evaluate results and proactively identify opportunities to continually optimize marketing plans.
- Participate in sales presentations to prospective customers as a product subject matter expert.
- Conduct and synthesize market research to inform product priorities roadmap that will enable our long-term growth.
- Work cross-functionally with design, engineering, marketing, clinical/business operations, clinical leadership, and analytics to lead the end-to-end success of projects from discovery to launch.
- Translate business problems into functional requirements and write clear and concise requirements for engineering.
- Gain alignment from multiple stakeholders to create a comprehensive and achievable strategy to tackle a given problem.
- Help define hypotheses for product enhancements, deliver data-driven recommendations, and run experiments to track towards business outcomes.
- Synthesize usability studies, market research, and competitive benchmarking to evaluate trends and best practices in healthcare solutions.
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager leading a scrum team of developers
- 5+ years experience working with B2B and B2C products
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Public Health, or related field
- Outstanding oral, written and organizational skills
- Excellent project management skills and experience.
- Excels in a team environment - Must be a 'Proactive' team player
- Bonus: Experience in healthcare or healthtech
- Product development and plan design experience focused on the design, implementation, and maintenance of fully insured, individual, and small group products
- Demonstrated experience in understanding benefit intent and interpretation required for commercial health plans
- Strong expertise in state-based filings and filing for individual/group products on the federal exchange
- Working knowledge of pricing and actuarial influences in the product design
- Ability to interpret state and federal mandates applicable to benefits, mental health parity, essential health benefits (EHB), coverage, and required product attributes
Must be based in the U.S. and legally authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time.