*This role can be remote, anywhere in the US*
Today, 1 in 3 Americans say they suffer from mental health problems like anxiety, depression, or insomnia. Despite this mental health epidemic, seeing a psychiatrist can take up to 3 months and cost as much as $500.
Shocked? Us too. That's why we started Cerebral, a telemedicine-first mental health startup. We are breaking down the barriers to access to mental healthcare so that anybody can get the care and meds they need immediately and for just $99/month. We launched publicly in January 2020 and are growing at over 40% month-over-month, and need your help.
Cerebral is hiring a Credentialing Associate to enable our network of clinicians to provide high quality mental health services to clients seeking to utilize insurance benefits. The Credentialing team ensures provider documentation and information adheres to insurance requirements, in addition to successfully submitting providers to multiple panels. The Credentialing Associate will oversee credentialing-related activities for clinicians that are a part of Cerebral’s network. Our ideal candidate will manage - with a strong attention to detail - multiple high-volume activities while contributing to the improvement of credentialing processes.
- Within one week, fully understand the clinician credentialing process and capable of submitting at least one credentialing application.
- Within one month, capable of suggesting process improvements, manage a clinician’s credentialing journey from start to finish, and serve as a point of contact for any credentialing-related issues or questions.
- Within two months, able to work cross-functionally with other stakeholders to implement new insurance agreements as we serve additional commercial members.
- 1-2 years experience working in a credentialing role.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Capable of managing multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Knowledge of payer mental health contracting.
- Experience working with healthcare insurance companies.
- CPCS certification.
- $19.23 / hour