Seeing a psychiatrist can take up to 3 months and cost as much as $500. Shocked? Us too. That’s why we started Cerebral, a telemedicine-first mental health startup. We are breaking down the barriers to access to mental healthcare so that anybody can get the care and meds they need immediately and for just $99/month. We launched publicly in January 2020, are growing at over 40% month-over-month, and need your help.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Care Coordinator on Saturday's and Sunday's to help make sure our clients are always receiving the highest quality care. Responsibilities will include:
- Replying to inbound messages from clients regarding prescription orders, questions about Cerebral, cancellation requests, and emotional wellness
- Collaborating with the clinical team and managing communications between clients and clinicians
- Troubleshooting with the clinical team to ensure clients are receiving medication in a timely manner.
- Must be available Saturday's and Sunday's
- You are a strong verbal and written communicator
- You enjoy fast-paced and ever changing work environments
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented
- You love working hard, and enjoy having a multi-dimensional role
- You bring empathy, patience, and grit to all of your interpersonal interactions.
- You are proficient using a computer and have the ability to learn how to use new computer programs quickly