Today, 1 in 3 Americans say they suffer from mental health problems like anxiety, depression, or insomnia. Despite this mental health epidemic, seeing a psychiatrist can take up to 3 months and cost as much as $500.
Shocked? Us too. That's why we started Cerebral, a telemedicine-first mental health startup. We are breaking down the barriers to access to mental healthcare so that anybody can get the care and meds they need immediately and for just $99/month. We launched publicly in January 2020 and are growing at over 40% month-over-month, and need your help.
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for the overall quality of the application and for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with Engineering to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Prioritize quality issues based on overall business objectives
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams using sprint managing software
- Help troubleshoot issues reported by product/clinical teams and engineering by doing ad-hoc testing and analysis
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- 1 year + Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- BS degree in information systems, Engineering or a related subject or equivalent in experience