*This role can be remote, with preference in San Francisco or Dallas*
Seeing a psychiatrist can take up to 3 months and cost as much as $500. Shocked? Us too. That’s why we started Cerebral, a telemedicine-first mental health startup. We are breaking down the barriers to access to mental healthcare so that anybody can get the care and meds they need immediately and for just $99/month. We launched publicly in January 2020 and are growing at over 40% month-over-month, and need your help.
Cerebral is seeking an ambitious self-starter to drive strategy and operations. You will conduct market research and serve as a thought partner to the executive team in scaling a rapidly growing startup company. This role will report directly to the CEO and will collaborate on the highest level strategic projects.
- Leading strategic projects and performing analyses to drive major decisions for the company
- Identifying and implementing initiatives that move company metrics; partnering with cross-functional teams to improve systems that drive company-wide change
- Collaborating with leaders across the company to identify key metrics, build dashboards, and recommend actions to drive growth and efficiency
- Designing scalable systems and organizational structures to support Cerebral’s rapid growth and ensure the highest quality of execution
- Program managing cross-cutting, months-long operational effectiveness projects that will increase business efficiency and reduce risk
- Build and maintain financial and operational plans, including revenue, cost and headcount targets.
- Conduct research, analysis, and business modeling to help leadership make financially sound and strategically aligned decisions that thoughtfully weight opportunities and risk.
- Help continuously improve reporting frameworks and define/track the right KPI to drive better product management decisions with data-informed insights.
- 2+ years’ experience at a top-tier management consulting firm, investment banking, and/or experience in a Product, Business Operations, Internal Strategy or cross-functional operational role at a technology company
- A record of academic achievement
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships
- Resourcefulness, persistence, and ability to thrive in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong analytical abilities and proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional written and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, prioritize and juggle multiple projects
- You have sharp attention to detail with a natural feel for numbers and data, and have a high degree of accuracy in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. You are able to tend to the blades of grass, while not losing sight of the broader landscape.
- You have impressive time management skills and ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks with multiple stakeholders while hitting deadlines on time sensitive projects. You are proactive and have a positive attitude with a can-do, service-oriented mentality.