Seeing a psychiatrist can take up to 3 months and cost as much as $500. Shocked? Us too. That’s why we started Cerebral, a telemedicine-first mental health startup. We are breaking down the barriers to access to mental healthcare so that anybody can get the care and meds they need immediately and for just $99/month. We launched publicly in January 2020, are growing at over 40% month-over-month, and need your help.
About the Role:
We are looking for a sharp individual with a keen eye for detail. As a Clinical Administrator at Cerebral, you will oversee the successful administration of our Medication Management program. The right individual for the role should feel comfortable operating independently and remotely, working alongside medical providers to ensure timely and accurate medication delivery.
As the bridge between the medical teams, support teams, and counseling teams, this individual should feel empowered to request updates from key stakeholders or elevate any concerns.
If you can spot a different size font while copyediting or get agitated when people do not capitalize their names on forms - well, hello! This is the role for you :)
- Former professional experience in an administrative or clinical function
- Basic knowledge or understanding of common medications for mental health management
- Detail-oriented and likes to follow a process
- Always acts first in consideration of client safety and wellbeing
- Clear written communicator
- Advanced proficiency using a computer and ability to learn how to use new computer programs quickly
- Feels comfortable making judgment calls or seeking support from others
- Certification or licensure is not required, but is preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced or startup environment a plus