Today, 1 in 3 Americans say they suffer from mental health problems like anxiety, depression, or insomnia. Despite this mental health epidemic, seeing a psychiatrist can take up to 3 months and cost as much as $500.
Shocked? Us too. That’s why we started Cerebral, a telemedicine-first mental health startup. We are breaking down the barriers to access mental healthcare so that anybody can get the care they need immediately. We provide tens of thousands of individuals across the nation with medication management, therapy, and counseling services. We launched publicly in January 2020 and are growing at over 40% month-over-month, and need your help.
Cerebral is seeking a Search Lead who will focus on channel growth and acquiring new customers through Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and SEO. This involves, but is not limited to, managing overall channel performance and budgets, providing strategic and tactical leadership for channel growth, developing and applying best practices, and ensuring the team has the necessary resources to achieve their business goals. The ideal candidate will be an expert in paid search for customer acquisition, have advanced Excel and analytical skills, and have managed and grown significant SEM budgets. You will be leading the day-to-day management of our global accounts, implementing new campaigns, analyzing and optimizing performance, driving innovation and bordering on obsessive about all things CPA! This role is 100% remote.
- Manage search campaigns on web and mobile across various platforms.
- Define SEM strategy and own the execution of channel performance with a focus on growth, CAC and ROAS
- Design and implement A/B tests (ad copy, bid/campaign structure, landing page, etc.), conduct analysis to optimize campaigns and share learnings cross-functionally
- Work with product and engineering teams to develop automation tools that support managing a significant number of campaigns with sizable overall monthly spend
- Collaborate with marketing leadership to influence our overall buying strategies and processes
- Leverage data insights and analytics for optimization and growth opportunities and lead team strategy and execution tactics
- Stay up-to-date with best practices in paid search and digital marketing landscape
- Project Management of SEO strategy such as owning and executing technical SEO audits and hands on implementation of industry best practices.
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly SEO reports which will be delivered back to the business to inform the wider team on search performance.
- Utilize a variety of third party tools including, but not limited to, Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Trends and Google Ads to understand performance and draw insight to be used for future campaign optimization.
- Monitor search trends and develop actionable insights to drive business strategy. Help the business understand customer mindset and trends happening through search by using tools such as Google Trends.
- 2+ years’ experience in Search Engine Marketing, with a focus on customer acquisition and channel growth.
- Experience managing 7-figure+ monthly SEM budgets
- Excellent numerical, financial and analytical skills. You are an excel expert, confidence with pivot tables and basic formulas are a must.
- Ability to drive clear, thoughtful analysis and KPIs of customer acquisition
- Proven experience of researching, initiating and executing projects and campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with teams in multiple time zones.
- Strength in analyzing large data sets and taking action based on the analysis in the SEM space
- Thorough understanding of user acquisition funnels and performance metrics pertaining to the funnels
- High familiarity with link tracking, conversion pixels/tags, Google Analytics, online marketing attribution concepts, and LTV
- Motivated self-starter with strong communication skills
- Outstanding communication and organization skills
- Strong believer in Cerebral’s brand vision and values
- Google ads certifications a plus
Must be based in the U.S. and legally authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time.